Ep.3 (Part 1)

Reyna : Okay, I'm back!

Zeno : I'm also done downloading the files.

Reyna : Where is your next task, then?

Zeno : Back in Admin, I'll upload the files there.

Reyna : All right, then let's go!

Zeno : You're too hyped for this...

[Scene : Storage Room]

(While both of them are going to the Admin Room, they met Aimer along the way walking from Cafeteria.)

Aimer : Oh, Zeno and Reyna. Wait, why are you so close together?

Reyna : Ah, about that----

Zeno : She's just like a tape, too hard to remove once it sticks on you.

Reyna : That's not it! It's because we were together when the kill happened! So we're both basically safe!

Aimer : *laughing* Well, is that so? Regardless, I still want you guys to be alert with your surroundings.

Reyna : You got it, Cap!

Zeno : Then, I'll be on my way, Aimer.

Aimer : Take care, both of you.

(As they had the next following conversations, Zeno and Reyna slowly starts walking towards Admin.)

Reyna : Hey! Don't forget me! It's "we!"

Zeno : You just clinged yourself onto me. I didn't ask for it.

(Aimer also takes his leave, towards the pathway west side of storage.)

Reyna : Come on, don't be like that.

[Scene : Outside of Admin Room]

Zeno : Why don't you just do your tasks? Besides, I haven't even seen you doing one.

Reyna : How rude! I just completed some in Shields a while ago!

(Zeno and Reyna is about to enter the Admin Room.)

Zeno : Yeah, is that so----

Zeno : !!

(He instantly looked back at the direction to Cafeteria as he felt a dangerous sensation.)

Zeno's mind : What the hell was that? I actually thought someone just stabbed my chest.

Reyna : Zeno? Is something the matter?

Zeno : Oh, uh, it's n-nothing.

Reyna : ?

Zeno's mind : Must be my imagination...

(He proceeds to walk to the Admin Room, having the strange confusion still in his mind.)

(Meanwhile, somewhere in Navigation Room...)

[Scene : Navigation Room]

Cosmos : Why am I a suspect? It was clearly Meteor who's the impostor. Those things that he said were just full of lies!

(As Cosmos keeps venting out her feelings while doing a certain task, footsteps echo in the hallway and someone enters in the room.)

Cosmos : Hah, how did it turn--- *looks around* Wah! Oh, it's just you. You scared the heck out of me. Do you also have a task here?