Ep.15 (Part 2) [End of Season 2]

Huca : Oh, yes. Before I forget, I'll now clear up your confusions.

Kima : Regarding what?

Huca : About how we knew that your team were in a pinch.

Kima : I'm all ears.

Huca : Though, this might not be a great place to talk to. Best we head somewhere private.

(And so, they moved in to a more secluded place.)

[Scene : Spades of MIRA Main HQ - Team Avaxium's Office]

(Huca opened the door and both of them went in. The room was composed of nine different desks, intended for the other members of his team, and a long table for the leader at the front, giving him huge space for him to work on reports and various paperworks. Considering Huca's the leader of the team, he held much more responsibility than the rest, thus explaining the tall stacks of papers standing on his long table.)

Huca : Good. Looks like everyone's out.

(He knew that everyone would be out today since all of them investigated the murder scene, with proper equipment this time that could withstand the toxic gas that seeped in within the sector. Normally, the investigation should be done with the captain included, but Huca excused himself to check her sister and her new friend.)

Kima : Despite being here twice, your headquarters still amazes me as always.

Huca : Even if I'm part of the SOM, I still feel the same as yours.

(He goes and sits on the chair at the table where it's designed specifically for the leader of the team. Kima sits on one of the chairs beside his table.)

Huca : Now then...allow me to explain.

Kima : Go ahead.

Huca : During our split patrol around the hallways, me and Specter saw a person running towards us. Apparently, they were a staff at one of the storage rooms and they have claimed that they saw a dead person hidden in the corners of their stockpiles. When we went to check, it was actually true.

Kima : If I'm right, that dead person is...

Huca : Yes, it was Edelweiss. The real one.

Kima : I knew it.

Huca : Of course, I knew something was off so I immediately contacted you to inform you about your teammate's death, but to my surprise, I can't reach you.

Kima : We also experienced the same. We can't even try to form a line of communication with the people outside.

Huca : And at that point, I instantly presumed that you and your team were in danger. I called in my teammates to hold an urgent rescue operation. After such preparations, we finally headed out to your sector, and the rest is history.

Kima : Now that explains everything.

Huca : Hah, had I not known about the dead body, I would be having the biggest regrets yet in my life.

Kima : I'm really grateful that you saved us.

Huca : As long as it's for my sister. Also, the knife that almost stabbed Luna, it's being currently examined by the Lucent Division. We will soon discover what technologies these killers use all the time. And lastly, your sector is currently being investigated by my crew.

Kima : I appreciate it. But was it really this necessary to go as far as going somewhere private?

Huca : I was afraid that someone might overhear our conversation and could possibly spread it to other people. One wrong move and the entirety of MIRA would panic.