Ep.6 (Part 1) [Season 2]

Season 2 : A Crimson Masquerade

------------------------Recap-------------------------

Team Freya is heading back to MIRA HQ from their mission in Planet Deagon. Nothing happened on their return, not until misfortune awaits their path. One of the team's crew members, Ravie, was found dead in the Electrical Room, and this removed everyone's sense of calm. Not long after, Astra Starfall of the Nebula Division contacted the team and announced that there was an impostor among them. With this, everyone became wary about each other. Death after death, they struggle to discover who's the impostor, until Zeno found out that it was Mayven. During the commotion in the Cafeteria, with Zeno and Mayven fighting at each other because of Mayven's blatant lie, Yumei deducted that Zeno was innocent and Mayven was the impostor by using concrete evidences. Mayven was later executed by Yumei and they finally went back to MIRA safely with the help of the SOM and Astra Starfall. However, even after they returned to the company, Astra still had to say the devastating news that's currently happening right now, and that is there are more mysterious murderers that wants to slaughter the entirety of MIRA.

-------------------End of Recap-------------------

(Few days later after the incident, the security of MIRA have gotten stronger and stricter, thanks to the mysterious murderers that have appeared. To avoid other people being involved, the company prohibited outside guests to enter the building, along with stopping the acceptance of recruitment requests. The investigation force then immediately went to action and made a thorough examination on every employee in MIRA. Yes, every employee will be investigated, that includes the CEO herself. While all of this is happening, Luna Rayflare, a girl with short hair, aged 20, and wearing a MIRA uniform, is now on her first day after two months of space training. She's currently heading to Stellar Division to meet her new team members.)

[Scene : MIRA Corp - Ground Floor]

(She passes through the people in the area while looking down and taking slightly fast steps.)

Luna's mind : Uwah... I'm so nervous! It's now my first day working here in MIRA and I'm about to meet my crewmates in Team Cassleus. I didn't even get a good sleep last night just because I was extremely anxious. Hah... I hope I don't mess up any things.

(As she's busy with her thoughts, she arrived in the elevator and waited for it to open. With her legs incessantly trembling from tension, the doors of the elevator made her a way to get in, though the sound of the door opening startled her. There was a female person inside and asked Luna what floor she wants to go.)

??? : What floor?

Luna : U-Um, 111th floor, pleath---

(With a low voice, she messes up by biting her tongue. It already backfired at her right after hoping with good expectations.)