Ep.8 (Part 1)

Kima : Oh, right. How about I'll give you a tour around here? So that you can get familiar with the place.

Luna : Eh? But you look like you're busy.

Kima : I just happened to be out of sorts today that I can't focus at work. Plus, you can also get to know the various areas of the sector. It's two birds in one stone.

Luna : When you say it like that, I can't refuse...

Kima : So can I take that as a yes?

Luna : Mm.

Kima : Alright, wait for me just a sec. I'll just save my work here real quick.

(After saving her work, she closes her laptop and leaves it on the table. Kima then stands up and accompanies Luna for the tour.)

Kima : Let's go.

Aether : Wait, I'll go with you guys.

Kima : Oh, sure.

(Kima and Aether walks ahead while Luna was left in the same position standing. Kima didn't felt her presence so she turned around only to see Luna spacing out.)

Kima : Luna?

(Unaware of Kima's call, Luna looks around as if trying to sense something. She calls her again, to ask her what's wrong.)

Kima : Heeey, Earth to Luna!

(The second time she calls her, Luna returned back to reality along with her senses.)

Luna : Ah, s-sorry! I was spacing out...

Aether : You good?

Kima : What's wrong?

Luna : No, I'm alright. No-Nothing's wrong with me.

Kima : You sure? Well, just tell me if you feel bad, okay?

Luna : Alright.

Kima : Then, let's go.

(Despite what happened, the orientation finally begins. Kima briefly explains their division's objective as they walk over the Y-shaped glass bridge.)

Kima : As you already know, the Stellar Division is merely focusing on exploration and research of the wonders in space. Everything that's been recorded and found in this day, were first-handedly discovered by us.

Luna : Ohh... So what days do you hold your expedition?

Kima : The division will hold an all-teams expedition every first day of the month.

Aether : Well, except for New Year, though...

Kima : After the wide-party expedition, we give our reports to the higher-ups. And a separate report about spacula will be also required by the Lucent Division.

Luna : Lucent Division? Spacula? 

Aether : Lucent Division is where they adapt spacula with chemistry and technology. They're divided by two sectors, Latem and Evergreen. If we found new types or notable features of spacula, we send our reports to them. And it's up to them how they want to treat our information.

Kima : And spacula is a mysterious power that is widely used now in chemistry and technology. It can apparently do certain things where it defies science. Spacula comes from space crystals scattered everywhere in space by clusters. 

Luna : Ahh... I don't get it... 

Kima : Just think of spacula as magic in fictional stories, where it can basically do many peculiar things like shooting fire or something like that.