Chapter 5

After tossing about for one night, Joohyun got up late the next morning and missed breakfast.

Joohyun felt very guilty because she had never slept until this late, she smiled foolishly at Mother Chen in the living room.

"Irin, you woke up." Mother Chen smiled and waved at her daughter while telling Aunt Liu to bring out the warmed-up breakfast.

"I... I woke up late." Joohyun rubbed against Mother Chen's side and laughed awkwardly.

"It's okay, it's not too late, it's still not ten o'clock yet." Mother Chen didn't think that her daughter was being lazy ah, sleeping late was good, if she woke up late, then that proved that her daughter already felt comfortable in this house ah.

Joohyun was even more embarrassed when she heard this, mother ah, are you sure this isn't a high-level fraudulence?

"Irin, go to the dining room and eat your breakfast first, I'll take you out later." Since Mother Chen changed Joohyun's nickname from Irene to Irin yesterday, the father and son of the Chen family also followed suit.

"Where..." Joohyun just wanted to ask where they would go, but she found out after she turned around that there were two teenagers aside from Mother Chen and Chen Yang in the living room. One of the teenagers with red hair was staring curiously at her.

Chen Yang walked over and introduced in a timely manner, "This is Qin Yi, and this is Shao Hui, they're all students at Imperial University, one year older than you."

After Chen Yang finished speaking, he turned to the two youngsters behind him and introduced his sister, "This is my sister, Joohyun."

"Hello." The young man named Qin Yi was relatively cold, he only nodded slightly to Joohyun.

But Shao Hui, who had red hair, was much more dynamic, he smiled and said enthusiastically, "Hello ah, sister Joohyun, I heard that we went to kindergarten together when we were kids."

"Re... really?" Joohyun was embarrassed by the other calling him 'sister Joohyun', you have to know that in Damu Village, brother and sister were lover's form of address. Joohyun felt a bit uncomfortable when she heard this, so she said, "That, hello, I'm Joohyun, you can also call me Irene."

As soon as Joohyun's words fell, Chen Yang secretly whispered, 'oh god...', face-palming himself and looked at the others with shame.

Qin Yi's face also showed a brief astonishment, and after Shao Hui froze for a while, he suddenly laughed and said, "Good name, good name."

Joohyun also giggled and the atmosphere around the three people became familiar instantly.

If Joohyun wasn't kidnapped fifteen years ago, she would grow up with Qin Yi and Shao Hui, speaking of familiarity, she might be more familiar with them than Chen Yang. After all, Chen Yang was four years older than them, so they generally won't play together that much with Chen Yang.

But now, Joohyun knew nothing about this circle. Chen Yang wanted her sister to integrate little by little, he's afraid that she would be bullied so he selected very carefully before finding these two people that he considered as 'not bad'. At the same time, he also wished that they can help assist his sister in school.

Inside the car heading to suburban district's horse racecourse.

"Sister Irene, have you ride a horse before?" Shao Hui asked as he smiled.

"Just call me Irene, don't add sister." Joohyun corrected.

"Why?" Shao Hui was uncertain," We're one year older than you."