Chapter 66

In a secluded corner of Antique Street.

"Jing-ding-ding..."

"Bzz-bzz-bzz..."

Joohyun was looking at her compass, which kept vibrating so happily for the first time, while the young man opposite her was staring at the bell in his hand in wonder.

"They... do they know each other?" Joohyun was skeptical.

"I'm not sure." Lu Ning shook his head and said, "On the street just now, my Soul Summoning Bell suddenly rang. I thought it sensed evil qi from you, but looking at it now, it should have sensed the compass on you."

"Soul Summoning Bell?" Joohyun hesitated and asked, "Can I have a look?"

"No!" Before Lu Ning could speak, Yan Xin on the side refused on his behalf. "Brother Lu Ning, you can't give her your Soul Summoning Bell. It's her who broke my grandfather's compass."

Lu Ning looked at Yan Xin in disbelief. Grandpa Yan's compass was so powerful. How could it be so easy to break?

"Ask my brother if you don't believe me." Yan Xin pulled her elder brother out to testify.

Yan Wei hesitated for a moment and said, "The compass was indeed broken after we took it back from this fellow Daoist."

"Ya, you two siblings haven't had enough, right?" Joohyun was furious. "If you really are unreconciled, let's go to the police. If the police say I broke it, I will compensate you."

"How can we go to the police for matters in the Metaphysics world." Speaking of going to the police, Yan Xin remembered that she was almost taken to the police station as a thief. Her expression abruptly turned white with anger. "What kind of Celestial Master alerts the police at every turn?"

"Didn't your primary school teachers teach you, huh? If something bad happens, find the police," Joohyun mocked.

"You..."

"Guys, stop arguing." Lu Ning could see that these two were at odds, but he was curious about the resonance of the Soul Summoning Bell and the compass. Besides, Joohyun also couldn't do anything to his bell in public, so he very generously handed it to her.

"Here you go."

Joohyun's eyes widened in amazement. She obviously did not expect Lu Ning to generously lend his magic weapon for her to check despite his friend's efforts to prevent him doing so. Her favorable impression towards the young man immediately improved a bit. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Lu Ning smiled faintly, revealing two shallow dimples at the corners of his mouth.

"Brother Lu Ning..." Yan Xin grumbled disapprovingly when she saw that Lu Ning handed the Soul Summoning Bell to Joohyun.

"It's okay." Lu Ning pacified Yan Xin with a smile. Seeing the young man's smile, Yan Xin, whose belly was churning with discontent, instantly quieted down.

Seeing this scene, Yan Wei could not help but shake his head again. Lu Ning obviously regarded Xin'er as a younger sister, but his sister thought otherwise, ah.

Joohyun held the compass in one hand and the Soul Summoning Bell in the other. For some reason, she felt that the aura of the Soul Summoning Bell was very familiar. It was as if she could wield this magic tool.

"You... er... sorry. My name is Joohyun, the Chen character composing ear and east, and Yu as in the carp leaping over the mythical Dragon gate. What's your name?" Joohyun found the young man generous and straightforward, thereupon she was a lot more polite when she spoke to him.