Chapter 86

Hacker 001 opened the door to a new world for Joohyun and provided a new possibility. She couldn't help feeling excited, so she ran to find Xiang Nan that night.

After listening to Joohyun's account, Xiang Nan asked with some doubts, "Is this feasible?"

"It's feasible." Joohyun nodded excitedly. "You, an ancient ghost, may not know, but hackers are very powerful existences."

"..." Ancient ghost, Xiang Nan, was speechless.

"And anyway, there is no other alternative now. We'll just give it our best shot despite the odds," Joohyun added.

"Then what do you need me to do?" Xiang Nan nodded to show understanding.

"I want you to help me find a hacker in the Underworld." Joohyun had already thought about it. "The network of the Underworld and the network of the world of the living aren't connected, so if we want to hack the Underworld's network, we still have to start from there."

"This is totally unlikely." Xiang Nan immediately shook his head. "The Book of Life and Death is an inviolable existence in the Underworld. No ghosts dare to touch it. If crimes in the world of the living are just punishable with life imprisonment, then crimes in the Underworld are likely to last forever, and punishable with imprisonment in the eighteenth level of hell. Hence, although the management of the Underworld is lax, no one really dares to mess around."

"Then can we only find someone in this world?" After a second, Joohyun began to consider the second possibility.

In the following days, Joohyun searched the Internet for some knowledge about hacking, while considering how to let the living in the present world hack into the network of the Underworld. First of it all, there must be a computer that could connect to the network in the Underworld. Secondly, the hacker would be brought to the Underworld.

Xiang Nan could figure out how to find a computer. As for the hacker, Joohyun intended to wait until the first condition was met first before meeting Hacker 001.

Although Lisa had no idea what the management of the Underworld was like, it wasn't difficult to imagine the danger of Joohyun's move. He had dissuaded Joohyun more than once, but she turned a deaf ear to them all.

"Irin, this matter is not a joke." Lisa again persuaded, "Everyone has to enter the Underworld reincarnation after death. If you proceed with this plan, you will completely offend the Underworld. The consequences..."

"Then don't let the Underworld know." Joohyun had already thought about this question. "As long as they can't find out, nothing will happen. I've checked, and there are many cases in history where networks are hacked but hackers weren't found."

"You're depending on a fluke," Lisa said disapprovingly.

"I'm indeed leaving everything to luck. I'm lucky to find a spiritual artifact this time and completely solve your evil spirit," Joohyun raised her head and said solemnly.

An unspeakable emotion flowed through Lisa's heart. "Irin, I don't want to drag you into this because of my affairs."

"Third Brother, from the first time I saw a ghost and knew that people can really have an afterlife, Grandpa told me," Joohyun suddenly said, "Because people reincarnate, we should do more good deeds to cultivate karma in the next life. However, we should not let our present selves stumble in order to cultivate karma in the next life. If people ultimately can't live up to their hearts, then try to make yourself live without regret. That way, it won't be in vain that you've walked this life."

Lisa froze.

"Third Brother, if I don't do this now, I'll regret it." Joohyun pursed her lips. She was nothing but stubbornness, with a pair of black and white eyes teeming with imperative aura.