Chapter 29

Lisa finally held on to the little girl who was stamping with fury, as he looked at her panting and huffing little face, he asked, "You're rushing like this, do you know where to find him?"

"I..." Joohyun thought for a while before replying, "I'll go to Tong's mansion, anyway, if he wants to be completely resurrected, then he must swallow Tong Chao's soul, so I'll just go to Tong's mansion and wait for him."

"What if he won't come out when he sees you there?" Lisa asked.

"No way." Joohyun said confidently, "If he wants to be resurrected, he must swallow Tong Chao's soul within 49 days, or else he must search for another 15 living souls again."

"You mean that if the time is up and he's unable to swallow Tong Chao's soul then he will start killing again?" Lisa responded quickly.

"Correct, that's why he will appear again soon." Judging from the living dead's aura last night, Joohyun was almost sure that he has not much time left.

"Cheng Peng, go and check if there's any bizarre death cases lately, and when was the earliest one." Lisa said to Chen Peng who was standing on his side.

"It's been checked." After He Qi listened to Joohyun's information about the living dead, he also checked about the matter, "The police department is indeed investigating a special case recently, there are fifteen people that died suddenly for no reason in the last two months. When death toll reached 8 people, they moved the case to special department. The earliest victim died 45 days ago."

"Four days left? I'll go to Tong's mansion now and stay there for a few days." Joohyun said, picking up her compass, wanting to rush out again.

"Wait a minute." Lisa thought about Joohyun's sorry figure when she fought with that living dead a week ago, he asked worriedly, "Can you deal with it alone?"

Joohyun was immediately discouraged by Lisa's question, "I can't beat him..."

"Then..." Lisa was about to say that he could ask someone for help when he heard Joohyun's additional ferocious sentence.

"But I can make him go away." Joohyun said, "He's trying so hard to resurrect, doesn't he just want to live in this world? Humph! Then I'll send him back to the underworld, let the two deities clean him up, see if he still can pay for another assassin ah, isn't buying assassin his innate skill? Humph!"

Lisa couldn't help but smiled, he asked, "You can send him to the underworld?"

"En, although I also want to beat him up, but I still don't have enough skill now..." The feeling of not being able to avenge herself was really not good ah.

"Then I'll let He Qi send a few people to follow you." Lisa said.

"There's no need, I..."

"I know that you're good with exorcising ghosts, but you can't beat He Qi and others against weapons in the living world." Lisa interrupted before Joohyun finished, "There are four days left, he must be more anxious than you, if he appears on purpose and leads you where someone can shoot you, can you avoid it?"

"Can't." Joohyun thought for a while and shook her head honestly.

"Then these few days, be obedient and let He Qi and others follow you." Lisa said.

"Oh." Joohyun looked at Lisa emotionally, "Third Brother, you're so kind to me."

Lisa smiled and rubbed her head dotingly, "Because you're also kind."

Ordinary people can live their ordinary lives because there's you who conscientiously exorcise ghosts.

Joohyun felt herself blush after being praised and can only foolishly 'hehe' laughed.