Chapter 31

Sanqing Temple was built in the Tang Dynasty and has stood for 1,266 years. Going through several dynasties, it still stood beside the Imperial City. This building, which was older than the ancient Imperial Palace, has not received protection as a cultural relic, on the contrary, it was still treated as a Taoist Temple with people swarming in to burn joss sticks and candles.

Master Mao was the master of this temple.

Master Mao had just finished a ritual today, before he walked back to his room, he saw a little disciple stepping up and told him, "Master, Madam Lou is here."

Master Mao paused and asked, "Where is she?"

"Waiting for Master in the guest room." The little disciple replied.

Master Mao raised his hand and dismissed the disciple behind him. He turned and walked towards the guest room. From afar he saw Madam Lou standing at the window.

"Madam Lou, why do you have time to visit Sanqing Temple today?" Master Mao walked forward with a smile.

"I took the liberty to come, I hope I didn't disturb Master." When Lisa first met with a mishap, the Lou husband and wife practically searched for every well-known mystical master in Imperial City. In the end, only Master Mao from Sanqing Temple could suppress Lisa's evil spirit, that's why the Lou family had a good impression and trusted Master Mao.

The two exchanged greetings, then sat down facing each other in the guest room.

Madam Lou pulled out three photos from her bag and handed them along with three pieces of red paper to Master Mao, "Master Mao, please help me read these three girls' eight characters are very good or not?"

Master Mao obviously didn't expect Madam Lou to come here to ask his help on reading three girls' eight characters, but he didn't refuse. He took the three red papers from the table and looked at the pictures of the girls. After a careful reading, he then said, "Yes, these three girls have very good looks and eight characters, their fates are of a wealthy and glorious life."

"Then..." Madam Lou looked at Master Mao nervously, her fingers clutching the edge of her purse turned white, "If they get together with Lisa..."

Master Mao suddenly raised his head and looked at Madam Lou with some surprise.

"I remember, Master, you said this before." Madam Lou clearly remembered what Master Mao said when Lisa was declared unable to make contact with people and that he could only live within the Lou's small courtyard." At that time, you said my son, Lisa is entangled with evil spirits, the bane of other's existence, other than people with extremely noble aura, they wouldn't be able to get close with him."

"Couldn't it also be said that people with an extremely noble aura would not fear Lisa's evil spirits?" Madam Lou asked in earnest hope.

"Be that as it may, but your action..." Master Mao boldly guessed, "Do you want one of these three women as Lisa's wife?"

"Yes." Madam Lou didn't conceal her intention.

"Madam Lou, have you ever asked Lisa about your thoughts?" Master Mao asked with a sigh.

"Not yet." Madam Lou said, "Master Mao, you just need to tell me if there's any of these three girls who can safely make contact with Lisa. You don't have to care about other things, I will take care of the rest."

Master Mao muttered to himself for a long time, but he still couldn't withstand Madam Lou's love for her son. He pointed to a baby-faced, long-haired girl and said, "This woman's fortune can resist Lisa's evil spirits if he wears his jade clasp."

Madam Lou took a look and found it was Jiang Siqi, daughter of Jianghai Province's governor.

"In other words, as long as Lisa's jade clasp is not removed, he can be with her normally?" Madam Lou asked to confirm.