Chapter 16

Lisa had just finished his meal when he received the message. He stared at his cellphone for a long time. A very strange feeling filled his heart, it was difficult to describe the mixed flavors.

  "He Qi." Lisa looked up and stopped He Qi who was cleaning the table.

  "Third Young Master?" He Qi stopped his movements and waited for the Third Young Master's instructions.

  "Is there anything else to eat at home?" Lisa asked.

  "Third Young Master, you didn't have enough to eat?" He Qi glanced at the leftover food on the table in confusion.

  "No, forget it..." Lisa sighed, "You go out and buy some food and drinks. Buy something that girls like to eat."

  Girls? Who? He Qi was shocked, and his jaw dropped.

  Lisa knew that Joohyun was coming so he didn't continue his research from earlier. Instead, he found a book and sat in the living room reading it. By the time he was halfway through, He Qi also filled half the coffee table with all kinds of snacks. The person who said she was coming had yet to show up.

  Lisa looked at the time and found that it was almost ten o'clock. It was already this time, that little girl shouldn't be coming today. Lisa estimated that the little girl was chatting with her family and forgot to come here. After all, this was her first return since the holiday. The Chen family hasn't seen their daughter for a long time.

  Suddenly, a faint loss emerged. Lisa shook his head with a wry smile. As expected, he hasn't had normal social interactions in a long time, so he cared a lot. Lisa closed the book in his hand and planned to put it back in his study and return to his room to take a rest.

  "Third Young Master." At this time, He Qi entered from outside and said with a complicated face, "Did Miss Chen said that she made an appointment with you to come over tonight as a guest?"

  It turns out that the girl mentioned by Third Young Master was the Chen family's Miss ah, which almost made him think crookedly.

  "..." Lisa, who just thought someone wouldn't come, also had a complicated expression, "Let her in."

  The moment Joohyun stepped into the courtyard, the rich spiritual energy went straight into her bones. This feeling made her comfortable and almost caused her to moan. The compass in Joohyun's pocket also felt comfortable and shook twice in excitement.

  "Be reserve." Joohyun took out the compass, put it in her palm and tapped it. Then, she looked around the courtyard curiously. Last time she was in a hurry, so she didn't notice that there was a spirit gathering array in the courtyard.

  "Miss Joohyun, Third Young Master is waiting for you in the living room." He Qi reminded.

  Joohyun 'oh', then ran in with a light face and looked up at Lisa's stern look.

  "Third Brother, I'm here." Joohyun greeted vigorously. She glanced at the nearby coffee table filled with heaps of snacks and gulped uncontrollably. Joohyun's two big eyes glimmered, and face was full of expectation as she asked, "Were these...prepared for me?"

  This couldn't be blamed on her narcissism because the way it was displayed was clearly for guests.

  "En." Lisa nodded. This was originally prepared for her.

  "Thank you, Third Brother." Joohyun cheered and jumped onto the sofa to eat. Although she was rich now, she has always been a good frugal child and never been rotten.

  Lisa turned around with a complicated face. He waited for the little girl to take two bites before asking aloud: "Does Mayor Chen and Mrs. Chen know that you're here?"