Chapter 35

Joohyun pried open Lisa's lips and sent a breath of spiritual energy. A cold aura suddenly engulfed everything, soaking all of Joohyun's limbs and bones. Joohyun knew her own spiritual energy mixed with Lisa's.

Absorb!

Joohyun closed her eyes and started a method to absorb spiritual energy, just like those Taoists that practiced asceticism in the past. She took in all the evil spirit that had been released out.

Most people outside the research room only saw Joohyun suddenly hugging and kissing Third Young Master Lou, but in Master Mao and Lin Gui's eyes the once bloody red room was like a pool that had its drainage hole opened. The blood red evil spirits furiously rushed towards Lisa's body and disappeared from the room in less than three minutes.

As the violent evil spirits entered Lisa's body, the situation became more stable. Afterwards, the evil spirits searched for Joohyun and Lisa's linked aura and slowly came pouring into Joohyun.

While Joohyun passively absorbed the evil spirit from Lisa, what sounded in her mind was the old man's instructions on the phone.

"You have a special constitution, so you are naturally not afraid of evil spirits. After you kiss him, pull the evil spirits from him through your mouth and seal them with a Spirit Inducing Seal."

Spirit Inducing Seal was Luoshan Sect's unique spell. It uses spiritual power to mix with a person's aura while they draw sealing incantations in the air to perform the seal. It can 100 percent seal the evil spirit inside one's body instantly.

Joohyun was still clinging to Lisa's neck with one hand while her other hand was drawing incantations. This was Joohyun's first time drawing a sealing incantation, so her speed was somewhat slow, but fortunately her aura already mixed with Lisa's, so although the drawing process wasn't that smooth, the effect was still obvious.

The moment when the sealing charm was fully formed, Joohyun turned her finger and the charm turned into a golden light that fell on Lisa.

The evil spirit in Lisa's body suddenly stopped, Joohyun took this opportunity to let go and took a step back, cutting off the joined aura between the two.

Bump!

Lisa fell suddenly to the floor startling Joohyun. She quickly squatted down to check and found Lisa unconscious. The moment Lisa fell, the bronze sword that had been fighting with the compass also fell down with a 'clang'.

"Third Brother!" Joohyun tried to help Lisa up only to find out she wasn't strong enough, so she had to call for someone outside, "Come here, help!"

Lisa's assistants who were guarding the door pushed it open and ran inside.

Master Mao also followed. He first checked Lisa's condition to find Lisa was unconscious but there were no other problems, so he finally felt relieved enough to let the assistants help Lisa.

After a while everyone finally returned to the small courtyard.

After examining the changes in Lisa's evil spirit, Master Mao left the bedroom to walk downstairs while explaining to He Qi, "Lisa is unconscious because of the shock from the evil spirit's attack, he should wake up after a moment's rest."

"Third Young Master's jade clasp was broken." He Qi nodded and handed the jade clasp he had picked up to Master Mao.

"The evil spirit in Lisa's body is now completely sealed, which is even better than the effect of this jade clasp. If the seal in Lisa's body isn't unlocked, then the jade clasp isn't needed." As Master Mao said this, he couldn't help sweeping a glance at the second-floor room, "Who is this little girl? Her ability is very special. If my guess is correct, she can completely subdue the evil spirit in Lisa's body."