~ do i like her? ~

{ wednesdays pov }

I sit on my desk as i talk to thing.

{ this : '  is thing signing :) }

~ 'how was your date?'
He asks.

~ "it wasnt a date."
I reply coldly

~ 'oh come on you both had GREAT outfits on did ya? You went on a fancy restaurant. THE CLOSET IS MADE OF GLASS."
he disagrees with me.

~ "Ugh whatever im going to bed."
I say annoyed. What if i did go on a date with Enid. It would be more different. Then Enid comes out of the bathroom.

~ "goodnight wens! It was fun"
She says calmly. I got to know.

~ "Enid i have a question."
I calmly say.

~ "ask away"

~ "do you-.....d-....do y-.."
I mutter and stutter. She smiles softly... cute.. whats this feeling in my stomach. Spiders?

~ "do you like ajax?"
I finally blurt out.

~ "I do but in a friend way"
She calmly says

~ "why'd you ask?"

~ "just wondering. Now goodnight."
I reply and tucked myself to bed and turned off my lamp as Enids lamp was still on. I turn to the wall and sleep.

{ Enids pov }

/ 11:56pm /

I go over to my desk and start knitting a pink sweater but i decide to knit a heart on it. I knit it as i watched videos of knitting with headphones on. I dont wanna wake wednesday up. A few hours later / 2:34am /
It was done. YESSSS i thought to myself. I need to sleep tho. So i put the sweater in the bag and went to bed.

/ 5:45am /
I woke up to wednesday's lifeless eyes waking me up. I get startled

~ "AH! you really should stop doing that!"
I scream. Jeez when does this girl wake up.

~ "Good you're awake. I was about to smother you"
She creeply says.

~ "reminder that i have THESE claws and i can wolf out now "
I say showing my claws. Then i walk over to the bathroom to get changed. After a while i see Wednesday writing.

~ "i could get us a bagel and some drinks in the cafeteria."
I offered

~ "what do you mean by "us"?"
She asks.

~ "Well since you always eat here alone for breakfast, ill eat here so you dont have to be a lone wolf"
I smile.

~ "you dont have to. You can go to your group and gossip."
She replies coldly

~ "No wednesday."
I decline and walk downstairs to get 2 croissants, 1 coffee and 1 iced cappuccino for me. Then i bumped into yoko.

~ "hey girl! Where you going?"
She asked

~ "oh im gonna be having breakfast with wednesday"
I inform her.

~ "mk enjoy!"
She says. Then i walk to the dorm and said to wednesday :

~ "i got you a quad and a croissant."

~ "thank you. You didnt have to."
She says as i hand over her food.

~ "wanna eat on the balcony?"
I ask

~ "yes."
She replies coldly. We go outside and eat there. I hid the cute bat in her luggage.

{ a few days later }

{ Wednesdays pov }

Its the last hour of school. I see everyone embracing their friends. Disgusting. After i was done saying goodbye to Eugene i bumped into Xavier.

~ "hey i got you something.. My numbers already in this "
He informs me. I give the usual death glare. Then he hands me a phone.

~ "thank you. But you should not be expecting a call."
I reply coldly.

~ "a text is okay"
He says. Then i nod and go to enid to ask how this rectangular gadget works.

~ "OMG THE wednesday addams got a phone??? Im putting my number in first!!"
She says excitedly. I hand her the phone.

~ "now show me how to use it."
I say in a monotone voice.

~ "ok i gotta download you some apps. And ill make the accounts for you! So this is messenger...."
She explains. She goes on and on about how to use the apps and the settings. Then shes finished.

~ "Thank you."
I thank her

~ "i will spam you if you dont text or call"
She says.

~ "whats a spam?"
I ask. Then she runs off to her friendgroup. I go outsdie to meet Lurch and drive home. Ill miss that dog. But i gave yoko the bear for Enid since i had to go.

{ thx for reading!! }

> 687 words not including authors note <