~ my love ~

{ Noones pov }

Wednesday and Enid arrived at the small park with teenagers chatting and eating snacks. It was a soft party. Then a boy came up to them with open arms. Seems like a calm guy.

~ The guy : "What's up! Welcome to my public party! May I help you with anything ladies?"
Wednesday crosses her arms.

~ Enid : "No, its fine. We just came here for a little bit of peace"

~ The guy : "Alright! Enjoy!"
He walks back to his friends. Enid suddenly notices her old friend. Eliz. Enid walks up to her and Wednesday followed.
"How about I make peace with her?" Enid thought. She couldn't have been more wrong.

~ Enid : "Hey Eliz. Uhm... remember me? Look I don't want any more arguments, I want to make peace"
Eliz pauses for a moment. What is she gonna say? 

{ Enids pov }

~ Eliz : "Sure en!"
She says as she shakes my hand.

~Eliz : "Anddd whos this?"

~ Me : "My gir- g- good friend Wednesday!"
Wednesday death glares her. There's something wrong. Didn't she tell me to stay away from her?

~ Wens : "Lets go home."
She says coldly as she holds my hand.

~ Eliz : "Don't you want to bond a bit, En?"
She says as she hold my other hand. At this point, they were fighting for me. They both loosen their grip and look at me.

~ Me : "Well, Eliz is right. I haven't seen her in such a long time, i wanna bond!"
Eliz smirks.

~ Wens : "Fine. You can stay here for a bit. But stay with me"
Aww she's so cute. Me and Eliz talk as Wednesday stayed right behind me, scanning the room. What is she doing?

~ Eliz : "Can I speak with Enid? Privately"
Before I can answer, wens spoke.

~ Wens : "No you may not. Let's go"
Wens says as she grabs my hand.

~ Me : "Sorry, Eliz"

~ Eliz : "Is she your boss or something? She doesn't own you"

~ Wens : "I am NOT her boss. Leave us alone"

~ Me : "Eliz, just go away"

~ Eliz : "Oh ya ALL ABOUT WEDNESDAY! Hey can I do this Wednesday? No you may not. She's just like mother may i"

~ Me : "Eliz, stop"

~ Eliz : "NO. LISTEN TO ME."
Then she slaps me. But Wednesday holds her arm.

~ Wednesday : "Hurt her and I will kill you"
Eliz suddenly lunges at her but Wednesday dodges and kicks her.

~ Wens : "Lets go."
She grabs my hand and we storm out of there. I'm so lucky to have her. Once we were out the party, I called a cab.

We get inside.

~ Driver : "Where to?"

~ Wens : "on that mountain there. Stop until you see a house"

~ Driver : "Holy shit are you an Addams?"

~ Wens : "Just drive."
I grab Wens' hand and rest my head on her shoulder.

~ Me : "Thanks, Wens"

{ Wednesdays pov }

I saved her from my vision. But where was i? Whatever. The important thing is thay she's safe. Only I can torture her.

We arrive at my home, with Enid sleeping.

~ Driver : "Here's your stop. Please don't kill me"
All these stereotypes. I hand him the money as I open the door. Once I was outside I carried Enid on my back. We enter as the cab drives out of the mountain fast.

~ Mother : "Hello, Wednesday. How was the party?"

~ Me : "It made me want to hang myself. Not in a good way"

~ Mother : "Should I help with Enid?"

~ Me : "I don't need any help, mother"
I say as I storm out of the scene. I'm independent enough, I don't need any help. I place her on her bed. As I leave she suddenly grabs my hand.

~ Enid : "Stay"
I sit down.

~ Me : "Only for a bit"
I grab the hidden book under the bed and layed next to her, reading the book with a lamp on.

Enid came closer, her head on my shoulder.

~ Enid : "Whatcha reading?"
She said, tiredly.

~ Me : "Go to sleep."

~ Enid : "I would stay up all night for you"
I feel warmth.

~ Me : "I'm going to shower"
I say as I get in her bathroom. As I enter, I see beauty products, skin care products, make up and hair in the trash.

Did she cut it or is it bc she's a werewolf? I hop in the shower.

I see the shampoos I recommended but she brought her own. Why don't I use it?

{ Enids pov }

As Wednesday hops in the shower I go to my luggage to change into my pj's. I'll brush my teeth after Wens is done. And I'll shower tommorow.

I change in my pj's and went in the bathroom, wens was combing her hair in the bathroom as I brush my teeth. I spit the toothpaste out and gargles the water. I spit the water out and dried my mouth with my towel.

~ Me : "You look adorable with your hair down, Wens"

~ Wens : "Call me adorable again and I will rip your ear"
She says calmly as she combs her hair. I see that she has a red tint on her face. Color!!

~ Me : "How bout I call you mine?"
She puts the hairbrush down.

~ Wens : "Enid, you already are mine"
She says as she sits on the bed, probably reading about Greek mythology. I blush after I hear about that comment. I turn off the lights of the bathroom and sit next to her.

~ Me : "I see a fellow nerd here"
I tease.

~ Wens : "I am going to waterboard you"
She threatens me. Aww how cute.

~ Me : "Well im going to bed. Goodnight, my spooky girl"
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went under the blankets and slept. I love her.

{ Wednesdays pov }

Enid is asleep. I better go to sleep too. I put my phone on the night stand as I lay down next to her, keeping my distance.

But after a few minutes, she came closer. I felt her holding my waist and her head close to my hair. I feel warmth once again.

{ THANKS FOR READINF!! }

> 991 words not including thanx note <