~ walks with you ~

{ Wednesdays pov }
I go in the kitchen for some bread for her. And I toast it. I put it on a plate as I make my toast with a little bit of poison. Gives more taste. I walk over to her and place her food on the long table with loads of chairs. I sit next to her and eat my food.

~ Enid : "Thanks Wens, give me some info about your house"
She says eating.

~ Me : "Booby traps, living tree, dont go in the basement, secret rooms, bones, ghosts and living body parts such as thing."

~ Enid : "Wow uh.. okay thanks. WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT!"
She says running back upstairs to the guest room. She will get lost. 15 minutes later she came back with a black dahlia bouquet.

~ Enid : "Shit sorry I forgot where the guest room was and where the dining room was. B-but here!"
She says handing me the flowers. I accidentally brush my hand to hers. It felt warm. Was she sick? I smelled the flowers. My favourite.

~ Me : "Thank you Sinclair. Are you sick?"
I say as I place my hand on her forehead. It turned warmer. Her face was red.

~ Enid : "Uh n-no I'm just uh... uhm.. MORNING SICKNESS!"
She nervously says. I'm not believing that. But I'll go with her story.

~ Me : "Finish your breakfast. Then I'll give you a tour."
She ate then after that I gave her the tour of the mansion. And some facts over it.

After the tour we went to the living room to see father, mother and pugsley there. Mother was reading a book, father was doing a black puzzle and pugsley was eating potpourri as he helps father.

Then everyone looks at me and Enid. Its unsettling. Enid smiles warmly.

~ Mother : "Was this your friend, Wednesday?"
She says getting up with father.

~ Father : "My little death cloud has a friend? I'm proud of you little viper!"
He says walking to me and Enid.

~ Me : "This is Enid Sinclair. My dormmate"
I say coldly.

~ Father : "Welcome to our home"
He shakes her hand.

~ Enid : "Its lovely to meet you! Wednesday is a very great friend."
Then she shakes my mother's hand.

~ Me : "Enid, that's my brother pugsley."
She waves at him. Pugsley waves back.

~ Mother : "Did Wednesday have any... love interests?"
Enid looked at me.

~ Enid : "Wellllll uhm"

~ Me : "Me and Enid are going to take a walk."
I say grabbing Enid's forearm. Father and mother looked at eachother. Smiling. What?

We both put our jackets on and went out.

~ Enid : "SNOWWW"
she says grabbing a snowball. She looks so cute... what was I thinking? She has ajax. I put my hands in my pockets as I watch her play with it. I feel warm. Then she throws a snow ball at me.

~ Enid : "Come on, fight back! Dont tell me that THE wednesday addams is scared?"
She says grabbing another snowball. I will hit her so hard that she will freeze to death. I grab a big pile of snow and threw it on her head.

~ Enid : "OW! OK OK YOU'RE NOT SCARED! U WIN"
she says with her hands in the air giving a "I give up" gesture. Loser.

Enid then got a big pike of snow.

~ Me : "What are you doing"

~ Enid : "Making a snowman, wens"
She says as she kneels down on her knees to make it. I walk over to her.

~ Enid : "et voilà!"
⛄ huh. I look at Enid beautiful face And her beanie having bits of snow.

Her beautiful scars, beautiful hair, beautiful everything. Am I falling in love? No. This can't be. She's with ajax. She wouldn't like a girl like me. She wouldn't like girls. She's heterosexual. But I'm more weaker and softer now. What did she do to me?

Enid notices me spacing out.

~ Enid : "Earth to Wendy!"

~ Me : "I apologise."
I say as I walk to the forest with Enid following me like a lost puppy. She can't stop talking.

Then I ended up deep in the forest. And found a tree house. It was mine. I haven't went here since I was 12.

~ Enid : "Is this treehouse yours?"

~ Me : "It is."

~ Enid : "Can I go in?"

~ Me : "You may."
I say as she climbs the ladder.

The ladder suddenly breaks. I catch her.

~ Me : "Are you okay?"
I say holding her in my arms. She suddenly covers her face with her hands. What is she doing? She stood up.

~ Enid : "Y-yup I'm f-fine! Are you? S-such a wonderful day ou-"

~ Me : "What's wrong?"
I say in a cold tone. I don't understand her.

~ Enid : "Pfft nothing? Why don't we head back to your house!"
Did she like me? The blushing, stuttering, flirting and fidgeting. I'm not blind. Those are symptoms of a "crush". Did she still like Ajax? Or not? I need answers. Or was she just sick? Was she just thinking of ajax? What's happening?

{ Thx for reading!! }

> 825 words not including authors note <