~ Im here ~

{ Wednesdays pov }
I sit on my black car as Lurch drives me to the airport for Enid. It was 4 : 10am. We were almost there. Why did I agree to this. Whatever. But my parents would not stop bothering me about her visiting me.

We arrive. We went inside2 and waited for her. Then I saw her pink, colorful clothes with her soft short colored blonde hair. I don't wave. She'll probably notice me by my black clothes. It's so crowded in here I hate it. Then she spots me and runs over to me and gave me a hug.

~ Me : "Off, Sinclair"
I want to take back my words now. I'm an addams. I can't do this.

~ Enid : "I missed you SO MUCH WENNY!!"
She says tightly holding my shoulders. I feel spiders in my stomach. Is this okay?

~ Me : "Lets go in the car. Its 4am how do you have so much energy"
I say in a cold tone as we walk to the car.

~ Enid : "Because you're here Wens!"

~ Me : "Get some sleep"
I say putting the bags in the car and opening the door for her.

~ Enid : "T-thanks"
She blushes. Is she sick? I get in the car next to her.

~ Enid : "Holy shit your car is so cool"

~ Me : "Its a 1950 Cadillac Hearse Edition"
I reply coldly. Didn't she "flirt" with me a few days ago? I don't want to mention it.

~ Enid : "Omg we've got to take a pic!"
She says taking her phone from her pink bag.

~ Enid : "Say awooo!!"
She smiles warmly as I give a glare.

~ Enid : "Did you bring your phone???"

~ Me : "I did."

~ Enid : "Hand it to me"
She says as I give her my phone. She opens it and sees a website of missing people. She looks uncomfortably then goes to the photo app.

~ Enid : "awooo!!"

~ Me : "......awoo."
I mutter.

~ Enid : "Holy shit u said awoo, THAT WAS SO CUTEEEE"
I look away. I don't want her seeing my blush. Plus, she's with Ajax.

She hands me back my phone. There was 1 minute of silence.

~ Enid : "Sooo.... how are you?"

~ Me : "Horrible"

~ Enid : "Well im gonna sleep"
I knew it. She WAS tired.

~ Me : "Goodnight."
I say opening my phone to read unsolved mysteries stories. I've read the most of them. The black dahlias my favourite. Elizabeth Short. A couple of minutes later Enids head landed on my shoulder. I wanted to push her softly but I also didn't want to. What's wrong with me? So I just let her. 30 minutes later we were at my mansion.

There were big, black, sharp fences of course

~ Me : "Lurch, get the bags inside I'll carry her to the guest room."
I say slowly and softly grabbing Enid. I was giving her a piggyback ride. Ew. We were at my door.

{ Enids pov }
I wake up to see that we've arrived and already at the door. Holy shit is THE wednesday addams giving me a piggyback ride??? Wowie. I'll pretend to sleep since I want a free ride upstairs. I close my eyes.

{ Enid accidentally fell asleep }

{ Wednesdays pov }
As I come in, a knife gets thrown at me. I miss it ofcourse. Its the defense for this house. Mother then comes out of the darkness.

~ Mother : "Hello Wednesday. Was this Enid Sinclair?"
She smiles warmly at me. Ofcourse she isn't asleep she's a witch. She doesn't need to sleep.

~ Me : "Yes Mother."
I say going up the huge stairs that goes 2 ways.

"I say going up the huge stairs that goes 2 ways

I put her slowly on the bed of the guest room. She has to be careful of the booby traps in here. I need to tell her when she's awake. She looks so cute when she's asleep. Her soft blonde hair, soft cheeks and soft lips. I softly carras her cheeks. I walk around the room to put the booby traps away then went to sit on the bed.

~ Me : "Gutennacht"
I say getting up.

~ Enid : "Stay."
She whispers.

~ Me : "Why?"
Did she just ask me to stay? I wanted to.

~ Enid : "..please?"
She whispers.

~ Me : "Just this once."
I say coldly as I lay on the other side of the bed. The master bed was in the middle of the room. Huge bed. She turns to me.

~ Enid : "Goodnight, Wendy"
She says as i drift off.

{ 11 am }
I woke up to see Enid wrapped around my arm with her head on my shoulder. I suddenly felt warm and felt spiders in my stomach.

{ Thing took a picture but Wednesday didn't see }

Then Enid woke up. We look at eachother for a few seconds then she was conscious. She backed away and fell off the bed. Hah😐.

~ Enid : "S-SORRY WEDNESDAY I KNOW YOU DONT LIKE T-TYPE OF STUFF"
she says looking like a fucking cherry.

~ Me : "Just get ready and ill give you a tour. I put away the booby traps so you dont have to worry."

~ Enid : "T-thanks"
She says going in the guest room's bathroom. I go to my room's bathroom. In this house we have bathrooms for ourselves. When I was ready I went back to Enid to see that she was sitting on the bed. I knocked.

~ Me : "Come."

~ Enid : "IM SO EXCITEDDD"

~ Me : "Eat breakfast first. Don't worry, there's probably no poison for you."

~ Enid : "Wow okay. Your house is GINORMOUS like woah. You are hella rich"
She says as we go to the dining room. Since it's now 11 : 30am noones here to eat. Mother is gardening and father is probably teaching Pugsley something useful.

~ Me : "Sit down, I'll get you something to eat."
I say as I pull a chair for her. Manners.

~ Enid : "Thanks Wens"
She blushes. What's happening?

{ Thanx for reading!! }

> 962 words not including authors note <