~ late night rain ~

{ 1am }

{ noones pov }
Enid is fast asleep as Wednesday plays her cello on the balcony. It was a rainy night, with the moon shining brightly it was perfect. (Not full moon) but Enid suddenly wakes up and hears Wednesday. Enid rubs her eyes and yawns.

{ Enids pov }
I check my phone. 1am? Wednesday are you serious? Sleeeeeep! I'm hella tired. I better go to her and say that to her. She needs to fucking sleep. Im litterally half asleep. I walk over to Wednesday, who stopped playing her cello to listen to the rain and look at the stars.

~ Me : "Wednesday! You should sleep!"
I whisper loudly. I don't wanna wake Mr. Addams nor pugsley.

~ Wednesday : "Oh. Hello"
She says coldly, leaning on the stone rail.

~ Wednesday : "I was practicing my cello."

~ Me : "Isn't it too late?"

~ Wednesday : "I was thinking."
She says coldly.

~ Me : "Well... what were you thinking about?"

~ Wednesday : "I-... I"

~ Me : "Spillll itttt I wanna sleeep"

{ Wednesdays pov }

~ Me : "I need answers."
I was going to say something else. But I needed the truth. Does she like ajax? Does she like me? Is she heterosexual? Or is she just sick?

~ Enid : "Answers for what?"

~ Me : "Sinclair, you have made me soft. D-do you..*cough* do you like someone."
I changed the sentence once again. I'm turning weak. Ugh. Ew.

~ Enid : "Uhm..... I don't know..?"
She fidgets. She's lying.

~ Me : "Liar."

~ Me : "I'll ask yoko."
I say walking off with my cello on my back. Then she suddenly holds my hand to stop me.

~ Enid : "w-wait! I do like someone.... w-why are you so interested?"

~ Me : "I was curious."
I walk to the stairs.

~ Enid : "Wait- where are you going?"

~ Me : "I'm going to take a walk."

~ Enid : "Nope! Im coming and YOU yes YOU miss addams are wearing more comfy clothes"

~ Me : "Ugh fine"
We get ready and go outside.

I almost smirk seeing, hearing and smelling the hard rain, the stars, owls, crickets and the wind. It was all perfect. I bought my journal to do some light reading and writing. I'm going to my favourite spot. But now Enid is coming that'll be hard. Enid opens her umbrella.

~ Enid : "lets go"
I nod as we walk through the forest. I wasn't under the umbrella but I could still feel the fear of Enid. I stop.

~ Me : "Enid, what's wrong?"

~ Enid : "Its just uh... a bit scary you know... rainy night in the forest..."
She whimpers

~ Me : "Just follow me."
I reply coldly. I lead her to a clubhouse on a mountains. We went in as Enid closes her umbrella and places it on the corner. I turned on the lights.

~ Enid : "Wow! I like your clubhouse"
She says as I get my journal out.

~ Enid : "Hey wanna watch a movie? I see that you have a old tv and some movies!"

~ Me : "Choose a movie. They are for decoration."
I say coldly. Her eyes sparkle as she goes over to the cabinet with movies.

~ Enid : "Its all spooky movies! Well whatever. Hmmmm.... I'll choose... Psycho!"
She says as she puts the dvd in the television. I sit on the comfy, black pillows and get a blanket. Enid sits next to me under the same blanket. I feel her warmth. I suddenly feel her pinky touching mine. Was this on accident? Maybe she does like me. She's taking risks. Do I want her to be mine? I don't know. Maybe? I don't know.

I let her hold my pinky. I look at her to see her red. She did like me. But do i like her? I don't know.

Suddenly there was a jumpscare, Enid gets startled, screams and grabs my arm as I see her wolf ears.

~ Enid : "I'm scared"
She says, still clinging to my arm. How much confidence does this girl have? That jumpscare wasn't even scary. They should've put more black blood to be honest. There should be more suffering in the movie.

~ Me : "If someone hurts you, I'll kidnap them and torture them for the rest of their lives. I could burn them as I throw knives."

~ Enid : "t-thanks wens"
She says, her face basically red. I grab my journal to write some poems as I watch the movie.

~ Enid : "oo can I see your journal?"
She asks, pointing to the journal.

~ Me : "Its private."
I reply coldly. My sketches, death poems, ways to violently kill someone. Its all private.

~ Enid : "Well alright. Uhhh.... Wens.. can you pleeeeaaaseeee go to the party with meeeee. Its with nevermore students and a few normies. Pretty pleaseee? Come as my date there"
She says, giving the puppy eyes. I stare at her coldly. I do not want to be soft.

~ Me : "I'll think about it."

~ Enid : "YAYAYAYYAYYYYY!!"
she says, hugging me.

~ Me : "Enid, let. go."

~ Enid : "by the way, the theme is red."

~ Me : "I am not wearing red."

~ Enid : "Its the color of blood thooo"

~ Me : "blood is darker than red."
I reply coldly

~ Enid : "Aww.... I just wanted to see you in red"
I feel my face warming up.

~ Me : "Do you want me there or not?"

~ Enid : "I doooo"

~ Me : "Then stop blabbering about me wearing red. Choose another movie to watch."

~ Enid : "Sure"
She says, getting up to the movie cabinet as I write a poem of feelings. Disgusting. What am I doing? Ew. I'm just confused.

{ thx for reading!! }

> 902 words not including authors note <