~ first days ~

{ Wednesdays pov }

I wake up at 4am, with Enid breathing at the back of my neck, spooning me. I try to get out without sudden movements. In a short time, I got out of that and placed a big unicorn next to Enid.

I go in the bathroom to get ready and shower. Eventually, I did everything. It was now 4:30. Classes begin at 7:30 while food is served on 6am.

I sit on enids bean bag at her side and begun to read. It was a new book called the jigsaw man. I find it fascinating because of the details and the murders.

I then noticed Enid turning. I see her eyes open slowly. She was processing everything. She yawns as she sits up. "Wednesday?", she says, looking at my bed. "I'm literally right here, Enid.", I say coldly.

"Ohhhh. What time is it?", Enid asks. "It's 6am", I reply. "SHIT! I NEEDA HURRY!", she panics as she darts in the bathroom, and I hear the door slamming shut, the shower turned on and toothpaste for some reason.

After 20 minutes, Enid came out of the bathroom, fully clothed in her uniform, her hair all done and looking so pretty.... snap out of it, you nincompoop.

{ NOONES POVVV }

"Let's go before all the good stuff is gone!", Enid says, running to the cafeteria as Wednesday followed. Wednesday didn't eat in the mornings. Only a cup of coffee. The two girlfriends arrived at the cafeteria.

Enid got in the line, awaiting her food as she grabbed a plate. Wednesday was behind her but only got a cup. Enid chatted with Wednesday. Eventually, Enid got some bacon, eggs, and rice as Wednesday got a quad.

Enid goes to her girl-group as Wednesday sits at a distance. No one sat at this table but Wednesday. She liked the loneliness.

Enid noticed Wednesday staring at Enid. Enid was done with her meal, so she put it away and went to her black haired girlfriend.

Enid sits across the goth. "Heyyy missed me?"the werewolf teases. "No, I didn't", Wednesday says coldly. "I caught you staring", Enid notifies. Wednesday avoided her gaze.

Enid chuckled. "We should get to our class, Enid.", enids girlfriend says. They both go to their class with Enid gossiping about people. Eventually, they arrived and sat next to each in the back.

There was a new teacher. And she was short, tan, curly brown hair, gardening gloves and had overalls.

The bell rings, and the students begin to arrive. Xavier sat next to Ash, in front of Wednesday and Enid, as the others sat on their usual places.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Mrs Edith. I have chlorokinesis, which is manipulating plants and controlling them. Welcome back to plants", mrs Edith says as she begins with the lesson.

Enid wrote on Wednesdays notes. The goth found it irritating, as the notes read "love you" or a cute drawing.

"Quit it", the irritated goth says to her golden retriever girlfriend. Enid smiles. "Wanna go to the bathroom with me?", Enid questioned quietly with a smirk.

"We're at school, Enid. Stop it", Wednesday replies. "Do I need to separate you 2 girls?", the teacher asks. Wednesday stayed silent. "Nooo sorry we'll be quiet", enid disagrees as the teacher goes back to the lesson.

After the lesson, Ash encountered the 2 girlfriends. Wednesday was sitting on a picnic table as Enid sat across her, chatting and sometimes flirting with her.

"Hey guys!", Ash says enthusiastically. "Oh, hey Ash!", Enid replies as the goth ignores ash. "Mind if I sit here?", Ash says, gesturing at the place next to Enid. "No, of course not!", the wolf says as Ash does so.

"How was your 1st lesson, ash?", Enid asks. Wednesday found ash irritating. "Just like my old school but more interesting", Ash replies. "How bout you?", Ash questions. "It was great", Enid replies.

"Hello, wednesday", Ash says, but Wednesday ignores them.

{ Enids pov }

Damnnn whys wenny being like this?? Ill give these 2 some time to talk. I get up and say : "Guys, I gotta go- uh- yoko wants to talk with me" I dart out of there, leaving ash and Wednesday alone.

{ noones pov }

'Did she seriously leave me here?'  Wednesday thought to herself. She never looked up to face ash. She kept reading her book to ignore them. "Soo uh", Ash tries. "We both dont want this", Wednesday says coldly.

"No wednesday, in all respect, YOU don't want to talk", Ash replies. "Correct", Wednesday says, not gazing at Ash.

Enid notices them from a distance. Enid groaned as she went to their table. The she wolf whispered into the goths ear. "Talk to them!", she says quietly.

"They're annoying", Wednesday replies quietly. "You say that about EVERYONE. Now be nice", her gf says. Enid looked at her madly, but Wednesday found it more 'cute' than intimidating. "Fine", Wednesday groaned. Enid smiles and then went to her girl group.

"Knife or gun?", Wednesday asked. "Uhh what?", the non binary asked. "To kill, obviously", the black haired girl replied. "Myself", Ash replied.

"Nice joke", Wednesday says coldly. Ash simply ignored Wednesday. The goth tried to speak but choked every syllable. It was a very rough conversation. But it was time to get to class.

After the school day, Wednesday was back on her desk, writing her new novel. But Enid was nowhere to be seen.

'Where's enid?', Thing signed. "I assume shes with yoko", Wednesday replied coldly. The hand walks to Enids side, going under her blanket. "Thing, what are you doing?", the goth sighed. 'Trying to jumpscare her? What else do u think?', Thing says, with part of the blanket wrapped around him. thing crawled back in the blanket, awaiting Enid.

Enid suddenly comes in. Wednesday stood in front of her, but in a distance. "Where were you?", the worried goth asked curiously. "Out with some friends", Enid says, fidgeting. This was a sign of her lying. "I know you're lying. I'm not stupid, Enid", Wednesday replies. "Did you miss me?", the wolf asks, taking a big step closer, inches closer from eachother. Wednesday had now red tinted cheeks. "I didnt", the black haired girl assured her girlfriend.

"Now who's the one lying?", Enid whispers in her ear. Enid goes to her bathroom to shower as Wednesday goes to write. Eventually, Enid got out of the bathroom, rubbing her short, wet hair with a towel. "Hey Wens, can you brush my hair?", Enid asks. "I'd rather hang myself", Wednesday says, ignoring enids gaze. "Pleaseeeeeee!!", the desperate wolf begs. "Fine.", Wednesday says as enids face lit up. Wednesday sat on her bed with Enid infront of her. Enid crosses her legs as Wednesday kneels.

Wednesday gently brushed enids hair with a black brush. The goth kept doing it until it was nice and soft. "I'm done", Wednesday notifies. "THANSKKSKSKS", Enid shrieked, hugging Wednesday. Enid gave a big kiss on her girlfriends cheek. "Quit it", Wednesday says. "I know you like it", Enid replies. "I dont", Wednesday grumbles. "Mhm yep I toats believe you", Enid replies.

"Where should I sleep tonight?", Enid teases. "In your own bed." Wednesday says, heading under her black covers and turns against the wall. Enid goes to her bed and thing jumpscares her. The wolf screams in fear.

"THING!!! OMG I MISSED YOU!!", the girl softened. Thing jumps onto enids hand as they embraced. Enid lays on her stomach as she talks with thing on her bed, catching up and talking about the latest kdrama. Wednesday turns off her lamp in annoyance but enids lamp is still shining brightly.

> 1270 words!! <

{ SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATESS!! I MIGHT GET BUSIER SINCE IM GOING TO GREECE!! }