• Holiday specials •

! DISCLAIMER : NOT APART OF THE STORY. JUST SPECIALS !

Warning : too cheesy

This is something that I've put time on and worked very hard on. So enjoy!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

{ Ophelia Hall - 25 December- 4pm }

{ Things pov }
I climb the walls and onto the top of the door and place a small surprise on top before Wednesday and Enid come home. Then I heard steps. Slide down and sat on the floor as I waited for them. Then they come and Enid stops at the door. We planned this.

{ noones pov }

~ Wednesday : "Why did you stop?"
She asks coldly.

~ Wednesday : "Thing, what are you up to?"
She glares at Thing.

~ thing : 'why don't you ask your girlfriend?'
Thing signed. Wednesday looks at Enid.

~ Enid : "Look up Wens"
She smirks.

~ Wednesday : "A mistletoe. Symbolises romance and shows bad luck."
Wednesday informs her coldly.

~ Enid : "Yessss..... but what do 2 people do when they're under one?"

~ Wednesday : "They brush one's lip against the other. And I am NOT do-"
Enid suddenly kisses her. Not even letting Wednesday finish her sentence. They kiss and Wednesday pulled out of the kiss to breathe. They pant. Hmm... Wednesdays face is heating up and her knees wobbling. But she tries to not to show it. As for Enid her face looks like a tomato as her eyes focus on her shoes.

{ Wednesdays pov }

She kissed me. I'm feeling spiders again. We rarely kiss. But I guess its normal for 'couples' to do so. I liked her soft lips on mine. I like her. Why did I pull out. I suddenly gently pulled her head closer to mine. My forehead lies on hers.

~ Enid : "Oh you want another kiss?"
She teases. I heat up.

~ Enid : "Ill let you borrow one"
She smirks, then kisses me again. This time I placed my hands on the back of her neck. She placed her hands on my waist. I normally hate this kind of 'affection' but she's allowed to. I'm becoming soft.

{ Things pov }
As they were kissing, i ran to get Enid's camera and take a picture. And I did. Wow. The poses looks like its from a movie. I'll secretly keep this and show to Enid since I know that Wednesday will probably skin me alive.

NEW YEARS SPECIAL

{ Ophelia Hall 6pm 31 December}

{ Enids pov }
*PING* I hear. Then I looked at my phone and saw Yokos text message, reminding me of the school's new years eve party.

{ here are the msgs! }

I look at Wednesday, still sitting on her desk, writing. Is she serious?? Writing on new years eve? Well whatever. I'll just ask. I go over to her side of the room and sit on her lap, facing her. I'm scared, What am I doing?!?!?!

~ Wednesday : "Get off Enid."
She says in her typical monotone voice.

~ Me : "Not until you join me at the party"
I smirk, hiding the fact that I'm scared and nervous on what she'll do.

~ Wednesday : "I already told you, no. Go with Yoko or something."
She declines.

~ Wednesday : "And get off. I will slit your throat if you don't."
The dark girl threatens. I quickly get off.