Plagiarized

Hello Everyone,4 days ago I discovered that my book Misunderstandings that was originally published in 2017 was plagiarized by someone else on this platform. I am informing you guys of this in the hopes that you guys can help me. I did send a message to this person privately and posted on her feed hours ago as well as contacted her own readers (though she does not have many) but she does have a lot of read. Her story has been up for 2 years now. Please go to for more information and screenshots of my proof. I have posted my story Misunderstandings back on both of my pages and will be finishing it before I continue with my other stories. This is the third time this happens to me and I am very disappointed. I was not going to expose the person at first but this reminded me so much of the LumiLumi incident I could not let it go. I hate confrontation and this has given me anxiety and has put me through so much stress I have been unable to sleep for days. I have reported the account for copyright infringement. This is not okay she used same chapter names changed characters genders and even stole my original characters and titles. For more information click on the @ or the links below, Thank You.

JRose993

JRose993 is my old account where the story was originally posted.