CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5 The bad female seems to have changed

  a bit While cutting, Si Yan thought desperately: The fighting power in the beast world seems to be different from what she understood. A ferocious beast is so strong, so how powerful are those male orcs who easily hunt and kill ferocious beasts.

  It seems that it is not easy to survive in the beast world.

  After cutting for a long time, all traces of the wire blade on Baihu's body were destroyed. Si Yan, who hadn't eaten dinner, was croaking with hunger. She picked up dry firewood nearby, took out a lighter and lit it, inserted the wood into the white tiger meat, sprinkled a little salt, and grilled it.

  In the dark, the wood owl that had already flew close was staring at her from the treetops.

  This little black and small female actually killed the forest beast, you know, this is a forest tiger! Even the green crystal orcs may not be able to beat them.

  I have never heard that females can also hunt. This little female is so powerful? It was a bit startled!
  Also, how did she light the fire just now? It seems that there is a strange little thing, and there is a flame when you press it?
  After getting closer, the wood owl looked down at the little female who was grilling. Nose sucked.

  It smells so good, the meat roasted by the little female seems to be more fragrant than ordinary roast meat? !
  Si Yan was really a little hungry. After eating a full meal, she sat lazily on the ground.

  Strange, it seems that after hunting the white tiger, there has been less movement around the forest.

  Si Yan suddenly remembered that the battle captain in her previous life said that what she fears most is not noise, but sudden silence. If the air suddenly becomes quiet, it is likely that high-level and intelligent zombies are coming.

  No! Could there be a more terrifying beast nearby? ! A big white tiger almost died, and she would definitely not be able to come up with a more powerful beast!

  Si Yan didn't even bother to deal with her own prey, the white tiger, so she turned and ran away without hesitation.

  After Si Yan left, Mu Xiao flew down from the tree, pecked at the white tiger with his sharp eagle beak, and observed the fatal wound on the white tiger. After seeing the extremely fine wound, the eagle's pupils shrank.

  In the Beast World Continent, he has never seen such a wound section.

  Mu Xiao walked to the side of the fire, picked up the barbecue that Si Yan hadn't finished eating, and slurped it all into his mouth.

  Then his eyes lit up.

  Oh, it's delicious!

  The skill is strong and the food is delicious. If it wasn't too dirty and ugly, he might have chosen her as his little female.

  No, no, it's too dirty and too ugly!

  He doesn't like ugly things!

  Si Yan ran for a long time, and when it was almost dawn, she finally felt that her eyes looked familiar.

  Finally, I didn't get lost and lost to the horizon.

  Thinking of the big white tiger just now, thinking of the moment of life and death, Si Yan felt a little wronged.

  She was lured into the forest by two brats. The two brats had a grudge against her, but that was a matter of the previous life and had nothing to do with her.