Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 Wolf Feng Shows Attentiveness

  Among the assembled orcs, not far away, there are four underage bear cubs cowering and hiding.

  Si Yan recognized at a glance that it was the surviving cub of Xiong Rou's family.

  Xiong Rou's family suffered heavy losses, and Xiong Rou's males were unable to take care of these cubs. The chubby cubs lost a lot of weight overnight.

  Since the death of Xiong Rou yesterday, these cubs have lost their protection and can only rely on themselves to survive.

  They lost the shelter of adult males and lived cautiously.

  Facing the cubs, Si Yan didn't have much sympathy.

  The village head of the Yanxiang tribe spoke a long word to his tribe with a serious expression.

  The general idea is that the High Priest predicted that the Day of Flame is coming, and this time the Day of Flame may be very powerful, and now only Dark Sun Lake is the last surviving place in the eastern region.

  One male shouted in panic: "Village chief, why is there a blazing day, has the beast god abandoned us?" The

  other male replied from a distance: "Wake up, there is no beast god in this world long ago. "

  After speaking, the whole tribe started to chatter.

  "Quiet, quiet!" The village chief controlled the scene, "The Beast God didn't abandon us, otherwise Dark Sun Lake would not be left behind!

  " A lake that will never dry up.

  It is the place of refuge for everyone in the Beast World Continent every time the Flame Day comes!

  "But I heard that there will be many tribes going to Darksun Lake! Darksun Lake can't hold so many tribes!"

  The village chief: "So we have to start early, we are not the farthest away from Darksun Lake, we have to be the first to go to Darksun Lake. Rihu occupies a piece of land."

  "Let's go." A male gritted his teeth.

  "Let's go." A male said with relief.

  "Let's go!!" said a male who was protecting his female master and cubs.

  The village head said: "Our migration this time is not too far away but not too close. The primary purpose is to protect the 16 females and cubs in the tribe! We will come back after the flame day." The males raised their arms and shouted

  : "For the female! For reproduction! For survival! For the tribe!!"

  Si Yan never expected that the tribe would migrate so quickly.

  Almost as soon as the village chief's plan was confirmed, the tribe began to migrate.

  Lang Feng brought a white wolf, a beast raised in the tribe, and motioned Si Yan to ride on it.

  Facing the huge white wolf, Si Yan felt a little apprehensive, but she still sat on it. Her three cubs, Dong Chi, Xi Qing, and Bei Ji, also sat up together.

  There are sixteen beast mounts in total, one for each of the sixteen females in the tribe. The other beasts were loaded with supplies on their backs.

  With the arrival of the Flame Day, the entire continent will be very hot, so I don't want to bring animal skins, and the supplies are not too much.