Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

  After arriving at Dark Sun Lake and parting ways with the Silver Wolf Tribe. Si Yan was so preoccupied that she ignored the incident between Tyson and Sheliang.

  And just where Si Yan couldn't see it.

  Tyson was so beaten that he couldn't get up.

  As a guardian beast, Tyson did not dare to say anything even after being beaten. He hid behind a tree, ground some herbs and anointed himself.

  Tyson was young and strong, with good physique and strong recovery ability. He only had to hide for one day and he would not be able to show it on the outside the next day.

  Opposite Si Yan, who was worried, sat there lazily.

  The cold-blooded snake orc stared at the female in front of him, thinking about the guardian beast he had just tortured.

  It turns out that he is not a beastman, but a guardian beast.

  The Beast World is very dangerous, and his little female seems to be targeted by that thing above.

  This little female’s guardian beast is a stupid big dog.

  Snake thought that keeping this stupid dog by her side to protect her would be a good choice.

  However, this stupid dog is still too weak. To practice and practice.

  He squeezed his paws, thinking about how to continue to torture him.

  When Si Yan finally pulled herself out of her thoughts, she suddenly remembered Tyson. She said, "Wang, Tyson is my guardian beast. Just wait for me to explain it to Tyson. Let him leave us and find a new life by himself."

  Wang frowned slightly, and the male orc was actually a little unhappy, "Why?"

  Wang was unwilling to let Tyson go? ?
  Si Yan was a little confused: "How pitiful it is to be a guardian beast. Since I don't intend to accept him, I can't keep him."

  Wang's breath turned completely cold at this moment: "Do you care about him?"

  His paws began to rub, It was as if he wanted to kill someone.

  Si Yan explained: "It's like if you have a female beside me who is not clear about you, I will also be very angry. If there is Tyson around me, you will be unhappy. I let him go and talk to him It doesn't matter."

  So it turns out you don't care about Tyson, but about him?

  The crazy cold air dissipated at this moment. He said lazily: "It's just a guardian beast. Such stupid orcs are rare."

  "...?"

  "Moreover, although the guardianship contract is one-way, it is no less restrictive than a partner contract. You broke his guardianship contract, Then his fate will be no different from Song Ji."

  Although Wang knew that he was stingy, he had no intention of hiding this from her.

  You are just a stupid dog. If you train it well, it doesn't matter if you stay.

  Si Yan was stunned. "Like Song Ji? That's not okay."

  Si Yan's face twisted into a knot, and she finally said: "Forget it, let's leave it like this."

  She was not without companions and subordinates of the opposite sex in her previous life, because of her determination and strength , there will also be peers and subordinates who admire her.