Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211 Why should she endure this grievance?

  Si Yan and the two cubs returned to White Eagle City carrying the basket of herbs.

  After a whole day, Si Yan had a good income, and Si Yan was very happy. She could already imagine herself drying these herbs and filling her tree hole.

  She relaxed in a good mood and turned around to talk and laugh with the two wolf cubs.

  However, when she wasn't paying attention, a fifteen-year-old female suddenly slammed into her and knocked her to the ground.

  Xiao Siyan fell to the ground, and the basket on her back was knocked away and fell to the ground.

  Most of the medicinal materials in her basket were turned out, and then a group of beasts walked by and trampled many of the medicines in her basket.

  Si Yan hurriedly said before she could get up: "Don't step on it, don't step on it, don't step on my herbs!"

  Little Tyson and little Yinhong hurried forward to help Si Yan up. She asked anxiously: "Si Yan, are you injured?"

  Si Yan had no time to reply to the two wolf cubs. She ran forward to protect her herbs. The little six-year-old female was particularly stubborn.

  "Don't step on my herbs!"

  "Ah!!" The fifteen or sixteen-year-old female who just hit her suddenly fell down and landed on Si Yan's backpack, directly crushing it.

  Many of the herbs that were not released from the backpack were also crushed.

  Si Yan got up and ran over quickly. She was so anxious that she was about to cry.

  "Don't press my backpack!"

  Si Yan quickly picked up the broken basket, but the herbs were trampled a lot, so Si Yan put the broken herbs into the basket.

  While pretending, tears fell from her eyes.

  "Si Yan." Taison and Yinhong were anxious.

  The little Si Yan stood up, pointed at the fifteen or sixteen-year-old female White Eagle Bai Kui and said, "Why did you hit me, and why did you destroy my medicine basket and herbs?" Bai Kui pretended to be innocent and said

  : "I didn't. I accidentally fell. I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

  Si Yan said angrily: "Is it useful to say I'm sorry? My backpack and medicine are broken."

  Bai Kui said: "I really It was not intentional. Si Yan, I know that you are the apprentice of the high priest. You know more than me and are more capable than me. I don't know these herbs, nor do I know what a backpack is. I am just an ordinary white eagle female. "

  With that said, Bai Kui knelt down on the street, looking very pitiful.

  "I really didn't mean to do it. You see, I'm already kneeling down. Let's just let this matter go." The

  passing White Eagle orcs shook their heads.

  "What's going on? They're all kneeling down."

  "Yes, the high priest's apprentice is going a little too far. What's going on? She actually asked other females to kneel down for her?" "

  Relying on the backing of the high priest, it's a bit lawless. Right."

  "It seems that Bai Kui broke something belonging to Si Yan, so Si Yan asked Bai Kui to kneel down." "

  I just broke one thing, so that's not it. Why did you let the other female kneel down?" "