Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 A dog bites a dog and
  throws a fishy mouth on others, who can't do it?

  Huque on the side was stunned by Si Yan's cool move and did not move for a long time.

  Si Yan looked at Jie Ling with a smile in her eyes.

  However, the smile was cold and made Xie Ling cry on the spot.

  The Cry of the Soul is a very powerful bug.

  The orcs, who were already a little swaying on the field, accused Cheese Yanlai one after another.

  "Isn't it just a piece of leather? Little Jie Ling likes it, so what's the point of giving it to Xiao Jie Ling? Really." "

  That's right, Si Yan, can you be more sensible and make a little female cry in broad daylight? Are you cool? ?"

  "At worst, we'll just pay you one. Jie Ling won't cry if you don't cry."

  Si Yan found it funny after hearing this.

  Dong Chi also laughed suddenly, and he took a step forward: "Brother, you are too bad at pity and cherish jade."

  Dong Chi opened his mouth and came, "Little Xie Ling likes this leather so much, so she stole it. Although I didn't expect Xiao Jieling to steal things either. But if she stole it, she stole it."

  Xiqing nodded: "Yes, not only our family's animal skin skirt, but also our family's salt, If Xiao Jieling likes it, let her steal it. Anyway, it’s our honor.”

  Bei Ji also said: “Yes, yes. Except for leather, salt, and meat, let’s let Xiao Jieling steal it. It’s your honor that Xie Ling likes it. It’s also your honor to steal it. You can’t accuse Xie Ling of being a thief just because of this. Are you right?” Si Yanxi, Qingdongchi nodded one after another: “Yes, yes, yes.” For

  a

  while , Xie Ling was so angry that his liver ached: "No, I didn't steal it, don't say I did!" "

  But the animal skin skirt on your body is proof." Bei Ji added.

  Xie Ling panicked and said: "No, it was brother Huque, brother Huque gave it to me. I didn't know that brother Huque stole it from you. If I knew that brother Huque stole it, I wouldn't want it Brother Huque, explain it to me quickly!"

  "Did Huque steal it?"

  "I didn't even know Huque was such a person."

  The chattering voice made Huque unsteady, and he immediately stood up from the side: "What nonsense are you talking about? This is the animal skin of the prey I hunted, and it was not stolen at all." "

  Oh." Si Yan laughed softly, "How do you prove it?"

  Hu Que's face turned pale all of a sudden.

  This piece of animal skin was not hunted in the past two days, but was hunted before.

  How does this allow him to prove it.

  Si Yan's little hands were giving instructions behind her back. Xiqing was the first to understand her instructions. Xiqing ran to the side.

  Hu Que: "Anyway, this is the animal skin I hunted. I am a red crystal orc. Isn't it easy to get a piece of animal skin? This is not stolen, it is mine in the first place, and I gave it to Xie Ling!" Discussions started at the

  side .

  Some people say they believe in Huque, while others think Si Yan is right.

  Si Yan was not surprised by the situation at the scene.