Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106: Fighting against Tyson, Xiong competes with

  Silver Wolf. The orcs became quiet, and Yinxiu looked at Tyson and Si Yan coldly.

  Tyson is the young master of the Silver Wolf clan.

  Even though Si Yan is a female that she still admires. She is not worthy of Tyson, a male with activated powers.

  Tyson took a step in front of Si Yan, blocking Yinxiu's sight and shrouding Si Yan under his protection.

  "Aunt Xiu, I am not an orc from the Silver Wolf Tribe. I have my own tribe, and I have my own female master."

  Yinxiu squeezed the scepter, and after weighing it again and again, she said: "In that case, your family will come with us. Refuge, please leave after the Day of Fire."

  Tyson's attitude was so resolute. If she wants to keep him, she can only do it step by step.

  If the blazing sun lasts so long, there will always be a way.

  At this moment, the snake shadow behind him suddenly exploded. "Disperse!!"

  Suddenly a terrifying force fell from the sky, and everyone in the Silver Wolf tribe, with Tyson as the center, took a few steps back.

  At the center point, a cold-blooded snake orc with a long snake hissed and looked at Tyson with a cold face.

  Snake Shadow was not surprised at all to see such an arrogant person.

  Mr. Wang doesn't trust anyone. In his eyes, there is only a difference between useful and useless orcs.

  Along the way, he took in Nanmo's little snake cub, and his calmness after meeting Mrs. Si Yan were things Snake Shadow had never seen before.

  Such a arrogant person is already as gentle and gentle as a fake.

  Now this crazy-looking snake-orc male is the original appearance of Mr. Wang.

  "Young Master Tyson!!!" the silver wolves said nervously.

  Yin Xiu stopped the nervous Yin Lang: "It's Xiong Jing. Move away!"

  In every family in the Beast World tribe, competition for favor and status is a common occurrence.

  Male competition is an internal matter in the family. Once two males in a family start a male competition, outsiders are not allowed to interfere.

  The gecko emerged from Si Yan's space and poked its head out of her animal robe to watch the fun.

  "Grandson, you two beastmen are quite good, look at this momentum."

  Si Yan was too lazy to pay attention to the gecko, and she hurriedly stopped her: "Wan, stop!"

  Wu, the cold-blooded snake beastman, heard Si Yan When Yan asked him to stop and protect the cub in front of her, her face became even darker.

  "You want me to stop?" Wang Xie sneered.

  Si Yan felt even worse: "Wan..."

  However, at this time, Tyson recognized She Wan.

  "Are you that snake?!"

  Tyson's tone was not much better.

  Si Yan was alone in the Yanxiang tribe, giving birth to a baby and raising the baby alone. He knew all these things.

  When Si Yan gave birth to her baby, where was this irresponsible snake-orc male? !
  Where was this irresponsible snake orc when Si Yan was raising her cub?