Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141 Wandering Orc Wolf You
  However, Wolf You is not afraid of Tyson at all.

  He smiled and said to Si Yan: "I am a wandering orc. It is impossible for me to conclude a companionship contract with any female. The most I can do is to conclude a unilateral guardian beast contract with a female. Moreover, I am not a threat, and I cannot Mate with any female again."

  Wolf glanced at Tyson for a moment, and this glance was almost a confrontation between males.

  "I refuse." Si Yan said coldly.

  Lang You was surprised: "Why?"

  Lang You thought for a moment and said, "Si Yan, apart from the two fights against you, I did not participate in anything Lang Xin did against your family."

  Si Yan could understand what Lang You said. , this wild wolf doesn't seem to like bullying the weak. Bullying Nan Mo? I'm afraid he can't do this kind of thing.

  After finishing speaking, Lang You stared at Si Yan and saw that she didn't speak, so he continued: "So, you think I'm dirty?"

  Si Yan said: "Lang You, I only want one beast husband. I don't want to be with too many people. The male is involved."

  "What about Tyson?" Wolf asked.

  Si Yan was silent.

  Lang You suddenly burst into laughter, "I never thought that I, Lang You, would one day want to be someone else's guardian beast."

  Si Yan said, "You can leave."

  "Are you sure you don't want to listen to my news?" His body was bloody and a bit miserable, and everything hurt. He tried his best to stand up straight.

  Si Yan walked into the cave without any nostalgia.

  Seeing that she really didn't care, Lang You felt helpless. He said loudly: "Xiong Nai is your friend. If Lang Xin hates you, he also hates Xiong Nai. Now that Xiong Nai is pregnant, Lang Xin is ready to attack Xiong Nai. Don't you Save her?"

  Si Yan stopped and looked outside the cave.

  Outside the cave, the wolf slowly turned around, preparing to leave.

  Si Yan looked at his bloody back and finally said: "You stay outside the cave and I will treat your injuries. Don't think about other things. I will not agree to you being my guardian beast. If you force the contract, I don’t mind letting you nearly die again.”

  Lang You smiled helplessly.

  Si Yan went into the cave to pack her things, and the male orc accompanying Lang You said, "Why don't you tell her that you have never mated with Lang Xin?"

  Lang You leaned against the stone to soothe his broken body.

  "What's the need to say this?"

  Lang You closed his eyes miserably, "Lang Xin used a secret method to form a partnership with me. When I found out I was paired up the next day, I thought I had mated with her. After that, I felt sick and didn't want to touch her. She hasn't touched it either.

  If I hadn't severed my partnership with Lang Xin this time, I might never have known that my contract was a secret contract.

  But, can this change the fact that I was once married?"

  Lang Youqing Smile lightly.

  I always thought that it was the mistakes I made when I was young that led to my life of being trapped.