Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 Si Yan researched the witch medicine

  ...

  The four cute little snake orcs looked at the white light group where Si Yan was. The light group seemed not as calm as before.

  Bei Ji shouted nervously: "Big brother, second brother and third brother, look, is my mother about to be released?"

  Dong Chi also had a small face and said nervously: "I don't know, but it seems to be soon."

  Xiqing He raised his cute little face and looked at the golden boy: "Uncle Jintong, is my mother coming out?" The golden boy was

  a little confused: "There seems to be something wrong."

  Bei Ji asked nervously: "Why? Something's wrong, what's wrong?"

  Golden Tong said: "It seems... the inheritance power is not enough... the inheritance world may be unstable."

  Nan Mo looked at him with a nervous little face, and Golden Tong felt soft and loving in his heart. Feeling distressed again.

  My nephew is so cute, I just need to hug him and coax him.

  He comforted the little four and said, "Don't worry! The power of the beast god will not harm anyone. No matter what, my sister... no, your mother, she is safe!" "She should be out soon." Thinking

  of

  this , Golden Boy's mood was as excited as Little Four's.

  ...

  Twenty more days have passed, and it is almost the time Bai Feng predicted.

  But Xiao Siyan still made no progress.

  During this time, she devoted herself to studying witchcraft medicine.

  She has grown a lot.

  It is not easy to be a priest in this world, and neither is God easy to be a priest.

  When you are in your position, you must bear its weight.

  Even though she was addicted to studying witch medicine for a long time, the little young snake orc was still by her side. Stay with her quietly.

  Si Yan has been focusing on developing witch medicine for a long time, and gradually entered a special state.

  This state gave her a sense of affinity with these green plants.

  A trace of greenness has spread in her hands.

  The boy quickly realized that this was a supernatural power!
  She's really smart, she's so talented.

  Si Yan's hands were combing the medicinal materials, becoming more and more smooth, and every move had a sense of beauty like flowing clouds.

  "Si Yan." The snake beastman's heart trembled slightly.

  During this period of time, he had been thinking about what would happen if he didn't leave alone on that Flame Day, when he was 6 years old in Ten Thousand Beasts City.

  If he understood all her pain in time and took her away from that lonely city.

  Keep her by your side and grow up together.

  His past must not be alone.

  He will also definitely protect her.

  His slender and beautiful hand gently touched her head.