Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161 The big devil is anxious.
  Tyson’s big dog’s ears stood up, its tail swayed from side to side, and its face was filled with joy. "Si Yan, you are pregnant!! What should I prepare?!"

  Lan Hai was also very excited, "Mom, am I going to have a younger brother and sister again!"

  Si Yan felt a group of orcs greeting her.

  But the temperature of the blazing day can reach 50 degrees after all, and Dark Sun Lake is cooler, almost 40 degrees.

  Being surrounded by so many people at this temperature, Si Yan soon felt so hot that she started to sweat.

  The snake orc drove all the orcs away, then picked up her feather fan and shook it for her.

  He looked at her with complicated eyes.

  He doesn't like children very much. If he must have one, the previous one is enough.

  Now that she has another child, he doesn't feel much joy, but feels particularly worried about her.

  Her face was a little pale and her energy was not as good as before.

  "Is this the same when you gave birth to your first child?"

  At that time, she had no one to take care of her, so she had to work hard to give birth and raise her all by herself?
  Si Yan saw something wrong with his expression, so she tugged on him. He lowered his head and looked at her very seriously.

  Si Yan: "Don't worry about the past."

  Wan's voice hummed expressionlessly.

  She rested in the cave and he shook his hand.

  It was so hot that every function of the body was clamoring for sleep.

  But now he is the orc least qualified to sleep.

  He came out of the cave and set up a pot, imitating how Si Yan used to cook food.

  Only this time it was not to make food for myself, but to make food for the pregnant female host.

  However...no surprise, it exploded.

  When Si Yan came out, it was a mess outside.

  She couldn't help laughing and asked: "Big Demon King, what are you doing?"

  The snake orc frowned at his 'masterpiece', a little depressed: "I'll make you food." His

  female master loved to eat cooked food, and he just wanted to Food is cooked.

  He doesn't know how to control fire, so he uses lightning to control it.

  What's wrong?
  Si Yan stepped forward. He smiled and said: "If you are willing to learn, then I will teach you how to make food."

  He watched the little female in front of him walk over. She took out another pot and put it down, picked up the stone spatula and knocked on the stone pot. Then a big piece of fat meat was thrown in.

  "Let's practice fat first, and today we'll make stir-fried pork with green peppers. There are also a few bird eggs in the cave. By the way, we'll make green pepper eggs and egg custard." The male's cold eyes fell on her body, and she nodded

  . Little by little, I explained to him how to make the food delicious and how to control the fire to be more stable.

  The male looked at his hands.