Chapter 281-285

Ch281
  Jin Yang actually suggested that she not give Jin Yao the antidote?

  Si Yan looked at him curiously, "Why did your attitude change so suddenly?"

  Jin Yang sighed and said, "You must not know what happened just now."

  "Actually, Jin Yao wanted to sabotage your game. , she asked her guardian beast Zhengshan to take action, and promised to let Zhengshan be her master afterwards. She did so."

  Si Yan said clearly: "So the male named Zhengshan was poisoned, and with him Is she also poisoned?"

  Jin Yang nodded: "Yes. I thought that Jin Yao would use the beast god's inheritance as a condition to ask you for two doses of medicine. But I didn't expect that just now, she erased the The companion mark of the mountain."

  Golden Boy, Snake Fan, and Si Yan all trembled.

  In the beast world, they understand very well what erasing the mark of a partner means.

  "Although our Golden Dragon clan is rich and noble, the kindness in our bones is determined by our blood. We will never produce such a vicious female."

  Jin Yang lowered his head, "I just can't understand, so A vicious female. Why can’t the boss, the second, and the third understand, and why do they still cherish her?”

  Si Yan asked seriously: “How is Zhengshan doing?”

  Jin Yang said: “I saw him before I came here. , his condition is not good. I took some medicine but it was just a matter of hanging his life. Sister, this matter has nothing to do with you, so don’t interfere." "You wait until I solve the

  matter here, and I will find five for you. , oh no, six gold crystal beastmen. You don’t have to worry about anything, just hug and give birth to cubs with the beastmen!”

  Si Yan: “…” I’m sorry, I’m riding a horse.

  "Who is your sister, you! Get out!!"

  After Si Yan kicked Jin Yang out, Jin Yang really didn't rush to ask Si Yan for the antidote.

  He transformed into the shape of a golden dragon and slept hanging on the big tree in front of the False Liquor Shop.

  The golden light on his body has dimmed a lot, one tooth is missing, his face is still stained, and his body is twitching slightly. Even if he takes a breath, he may breathe in a bug.

  It's really... extremely unlucky.

  Si Yan returned to the room, lay on the bed and played with the fortune bead in her hand.

  The fortune bead is lit, and it is filled with the luck of the dead heroine in the world.

  The snake orc man hugged Si Yan, and Si Yan curled up in the snake orc man's arms.

  "Your luck lies with that earthworm orc, do you plan to come back?" The snake orc asked with concern.

  Si Yan looked at the fortune bead and said, "Wang, what do you think of me now?"

  "Very good." The snake orc replied without hesitation. "Very good."

  "Yeah, I think so too." Si Yan looked at Shewan with a smile.

  "I feel dirty about the luck of being touched by others. I don't want it anymore, but I don't intend to take advantage of others."

  Gekko let out a long sigh. Si Yan may not have noticed that the totem on her body is no longer the golden dragon totem.