Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201: Fetal Insufflation The snake
  -orc man's indifferent and abandoned look made Si Yan's heart hurt.

  "That's not it!" Si Yan wanted to catch him, but couldn't.

  "At least, I, and Dong Chi Nanmo, really care about you." The

  cold-blooded snake beastman coolly turned back, "Is it my power that you care about?"

  Si Yan: "..."

  Wan's eyes turned cold again.

  "Si Yan, I don't want to be sorry by you, nor do I want to be used by you." "

  I will not hinder you in the future."

  "Big Demon King!!!"

  "Foolish!!"

  The cold-blooded emperor Anaconda, as fast as lightning In a flash, it disappeared instantly.

  Si Yan ran anxiously, but she didn't have the orc's sense of smell, so she couldn't catch up with the snake who was as fast as lightning.

  Gecko: "Grandson..."

  Gecko: "...Grandpa got into trouble."

  ...

  Walking on the avenue of Ten Thousand Beasts City.

  A little Zai Zai fell to the ground. Si Yan helped the Zai Zai up silently, and the male passing by thanked her.

  Si Yan continued walking forward in confusion.

  Yinhong was worried about her and followed her.

  Si Yan could only think about crazy things.

  He had never felt any warmth or love.

  So when she showed him some care and warmth, she easily gained his joy.

  It was not difficult for her to conquer him.

  Because she was the only female in the world who gave him warmth.

  But it was also like this. Suddenly, I suddenly knew that everything she did had a purpose, and even the so-called nickname was not actually a nickname.

  She called him a big devil every day, plotted against him, guarded against him, and used him every day.

  Si Yan pinched her forehead.

  She can understand him.

  She had never liked the word strategy before.

  Now I don’t even like it at all.

  She didn't know how to face it, and even wanted to escape a little.

  Si Yan was so focused on her emotions that she didn't notice a golden lion walking over very quickly.

  On the street of Ten Thousand Beasts City, he knocked her to the ground hard.

  Si Yan fell heavily to the ground, landing on her slightly swollen belly. A dull pain hit me.

  She regained consciousness and looked up, but she could no longer see the golden lion orc.

  "Si Yan!" Yinhong stepped forward hurriedly.

  Then she felt a little pain in her stomach.

  She rubbed her belly. "Yinhong..."

  Sweat fell down Si Yan's face.