5

Thinking of this, Hua Mi looked at the time, and it was just in time for Double Eleven Singles' Day! ! !

  She hurriedly opened the shopping website again, and found the cheapest bagged instant noodles, the one with an estimated average price of only 80 or 90 cents.

  Similar to the supplier's price.

  She immediately opened a money-saving card in pain, that is, spend a few hundred, save a few yuan, add Double Eleven, and cross-store purchases of three hundred and minus thirty, after a long time of figuring out, she finally make
the price of bagged instant noodles saves 50 cents for a single bag.

  She placed an online order of 1,000 yuan for braised beef-flavored instant noodles.

  Another 1,000 yuan was ordered for Laotan sauerkraut flavor, pork bone kelp flavor, and broth big bone flavor. It is not far from the supermarket where Hua Mi is located.

Not long ago, a small-scale earthquake passed, and a factory producing mineral water bottles collapsed.

  The people in the underground of the community hadn't been rescued yet. Gong Yi led the rescue team and was on their way to the factory to save people.

  Hua Mi waited in the supermarket all night, but the supplier did not deliver the 10,000 packs of instant noodles.

  She called again and asked, only to find out that there was another earthquake nearby, and the truck could not approach the supermarket at all, and had to park the car far away.

  This time the workers are unwilling to go so far to carry.

  Hua Mi sighed, and simply pulled down the door of the supermarket, walked out of the ruins by herself, to see what was going on outside?

  After she came out, she found that the houses in the surrounding streets were destroyed by the earthquake, and everyone was transferred to a nearby park by the rescue team.

  Hua Mi walked for more than an hour before taking the whole ruins.

  Occasionally on the road, she met a survivor who was moving freely, and they were all sighing. The aftershock was too strong.

  Someone is on the ruins of their own house, packing up the things that can be used, shouting loudly from time to time, "Our house has been shaken like this, the government must spend money to build us a big villa."

  The rest of the sporadic people who were looking for their belongings also nodded, constantly calculating the price of compensation in their minds.

  Hua Mi walked by without saying a word, just shaking her head wordlessly.

  This is just the beginning, and soon the government buildings will be buried in heavy snow, so what compensation can we give?
  "Miss Hua."

  The driver of a truck in front waved at her vigorously. He was the truck driver helping the supplier deliver instant noodles to Hua Mi.

  Now his truck was stuck in the rubble, neither in nor out.

  When Hua Mi ran over on the gravel, the driver of the truck called out his bad luck,

  "The road ahead was also damaged by the earthquake, and the road behind was also damaged by the earthquake. It is too much for such a big truck to get out. It's difficult."

  Hua Mi took out two boxes of instant noodles from the truck compartment and stuffed them directly into the driver's arms,

  "Thanks for your hard work, master, this is for you to eat, you take it back, put the truck here first, and wait for the municipal government to clean it up .Let the team come over and clear the way, and I'll call you again."