113

"The material depot in City B is 10 times larger than the material depot in Xiangcheng."

  Gong Yi explained as he walked in front, then turned his head and looked at Hua Mi and Chi Chuan. As if they had never seen the world, he said:"Now these materials are in my hands. Next, I need someone to assist me to transport these materials away."

  He needs to transport these materials to Xiangcheng and B City.

  But Gong Yi didn't have so many people in his hands, so he couldn't transport such a large material warehouse away in a short time.

  Especially at this time, the number of garrisons in Xiangcheng is less than 4,000, and most of them are used to maintain the security management of Xiangcheng.

  The garrison of City B can be used, but only a few hundred.

  After he returned to Xiangcheng, he still had a tough battle to fight with Yu Guanglin.

  There is no time to take care of these supplies.

  While speaking, Gong Yi's eyes fell on Hua Mi.

  Obviously, he prefers to hand over this matter to Hua Mi.

  No matter how she did it, in fact, she handles a large amount of materials coming in and out of her hands every day, and she handles them with ease.

  Hua Mi forced a smile at Gong Yi, feeling secretly apprehensive.

  Her 13 storage doesn't have that much space.

  If some of the materials in her level 13 storage are cleared, she can take away the B city material warehouse in one go.

  But there is nothing she can do, she is also very embarrassed.

  Oranges occupy most of the space in her 13th-level storage, even if Huami squeezes X100,000 orange juice every day, it cannot keep up with the increasing number of oranges.

  The accelerated growth of oranges lasts for one month, and it has not been a few days, but now almost everyone in Xiangcheng and City B has a bag of oranges.

  Just eat like this, in fact, the people of Xiangcheng and City B don't need to eat or drink at all.

  Just eating oranges is enough.

  There are too many oranges, but the consumption has not kept up.

  Where does the space come from? It can help Gong Yi transport away the supplies in City B and keep them properly.

  Gong Yi walked back to Hua Mi, looking at her intently with a pair of sharp eyes, as if to coax her, "If you have any request, just ask."

  "Uh"

  Hua Mi looked up in perplexity, looking Looking at Gong Yi's handsome face, "One person in your garrison can eat 10,000 oranges a day. Is that acceptable?"

  "Pfft!"

  Chi Chuan beside him couldn't help laughing.

  The gentleness on Gong Yi's face suddenly became very ugly. When he mentioned oranges, he and Hua Mi lost friendship instantly,

  "Don't talk about it, I can transfer Cao Feng and Tang You to help you."

  After finishing speaking, Gong Yi glanced at the multi-function watch in his hand, and then told Hua Mi, "I have to rush back to Xiangcheng, the garrison here will stay here first, to protect you and this batch of supplies, call me if you have anything to do."