80

Condoms?! What is the use of this thing? Hua Mi couldn't figure it out either.

  Last time, X100000 was drawn in the lottery, and Huo Jing and the contractor got a big grievance, and one of them sold X10000.

  There are still X80000 condoms that have not been sold.

  This time, a limited production of X10000 was given to her.

  Is this to make human beings die?

 Hua Mi sent a message to Gong Yi indignantly,
  [Hua Mi: Do you want to drink orange juice? What do you think about giving your garrison 30 bottles of 1L orange juice every day? ]

  [Gong Yi: I have to turn it down, 100 oranges a day, and you have to support 30 bottles of orange juice, are you crazy? ]

  Said she was insane?

  When Hua Miqi arrived, she chose not to reply to the message!

  keep driving.

  After a while, the nanny's car drove for a while, and Gong Yi's message came again,

 [Gong Yi: I have a few more wounded here, and they will all be sent to your side to help take care of them? ]

  [Hua Mi: Add money! I want  money. ]

  Hua Mi parked on the side of the road again to reply to Gong Yi's message.

  There's no way, if in case she gets pregnant, she will be two people now, it doesn't matter how they bump into each other, the little guy in her stomach is delicate.

  So she even drove carefully, and had to stop to send a message.

  [Gong Yi: How much money ,you have to transfer to the account yourself, just don't let us eat oranges. ]

  [Hua Mi: Hehe~]

  Hua Mi doesn't want to talk to him anymore, because her level 11 storage is about to be blown up by oranges.

  So Hua Mi hurriedly made orange juice X10000.

  To make orange juice, you need to consume oranges. If you can't sell these oranges externally, you can only consume some of them internally.

  Then, Huami now needs to find a place to resettle the 5 square meters of black land, otherwise the supporting facilities will not be complete, and there will be no way to upgrade after the 11th level storage is blown out.

  At that time, there is no place to put the oranges, and they will automatically ripen and fall, which will drown her Supermarket.

  Huami didn't dare to order the [Lucky Draw X1] for upgrading the level 9 factory, so she could only stay there for now.

  Otherwise, give her another [Orange tree growth rate X120, time limit: 30 days], she will probably go crazy.

  The car drove all the way, and encountered patrolling garrisons along the way, so Hua Mi stopped to say hello to them.

  Then, send a bag of oranges!

 Saying hello is secondary, sending oranges is primary.

  When they drove to the relief center, Hua Mi got out of the car, greeted Dafu and Xiaofu, and hurriedly carried down a nanny's car full of oranges.

  They are all sold outside the caravan supermarket.

  Seeing this, Ye Rong, who was weaving straw mats in the caravan, said with a sore tooth,