106

She returned immediately, did she lack Gong Yi's supplies, or should she go to Yu Guanglin's side?

  Just now she was still in front of Yu Guanglin, defending Gong Yi very much.

  It was Gong Yi who had no conscience.

  Hua Mi pursed her lips, put the phone away, got out of the car and began to clean up the trash.

  Xiangcheng's garbage dump is bigger than that of B City.

  That's because Xiangcheng's urban wrecking team has been working. The size of the entire city and the size of this garbage dump are as big as you can imagine.

  If it's is not recycled, it will be useless to pile up here for thousands of years.

  Soon, Huami's garbage collection bin was upgraded.

  [Unlock Level 3 Garbage Recycling Bin, Get X2 Sweeping Robot]

  [Get X1 in the Lucky Draw]

  [X7 in the Remaining Lucky Draw]

  Recycling garbage is the easiest way to get lucky draw opportunities.

  At least that's what Hua Mi thinks.

  She looked at the two newly acquired sweeping robots, and glanced at the mountain of garbage in front of her.

  She put a sweeping robot here last time, but she doesn't know where it went.

  The only thing she knows is that this sweeping robot is still eating garbage, because her energy is constantly changing.

  Although the amount is small, it is very good because it is continuous and accumulates sand into a tower.

  After thinking about it, she simply stopped using diesel to generate electricity, and then charged the supermarket for energy.

  Those oils are used a little less, which is a pity to use them for power generation.

  Moreover, the charging of the energy bar is also slow, which is not as fast as Huami's recycling of garbage.

  As long as there is enough garbage, she will fill up the level 10 factory with energy, which is quite fast.

  After making up her mind, Hua Mi released a robot vacuum cleaner.

  This sweeping robot is the same as the previous one. As soon as it hit the ground, they threw themselves into the ocean of garbage, which was invisible to the naked eye.

  The remaining robot, Hua Mi intends to keep it in City B and sneak it into the garbage dump in City B.

  In this way, her original garbage collection speed can be three times faster, and the energy conversion is also three times faster.

  After upgrading the recycle bin, Hua Mi drove the truck and continued to go to City B.

  The reason why she doesn't drive the nanny car is because Huami wants to haul goods in front of people, and she has to let many people see that she has hauled a bunch of supplies in a high-end truck and arrived in City B.

  Martial law has been imposed at the gate of City B, and Chi Chuan and his friends are setting up a stall to resell supplies at the gate.

  The nanny car that Huami got stuck at the gate of City B before was also safely placed there.

  Because of the martial law, the originally crowded and chaotic entrance of City B has become much more orderly. Many people in City B have no way to jump over the traffic and enter Xiang City quickly, so they can only get off the Xiang B Expressway and go back to City B to buy supplies. .