99

Hua Mi cleared her throat, stood in an empty garbage depression, and asked Gong Yi on the other end of the phone, "Then you're lucky, you received a call from the garrison headquarters immediately."

  She still remembers that during the first earthquake, her supermarket was buried in the rubble, and within 10 hours, the rescue team opened the door of her supermarket.

  Gong Yi sneered on the other end of the phone,"Fart, I didn't wait for them to talk."

  Before the Xiangcheng garrison was even moved, he led the rescue team on.

  So now the garrison headquarters is very angry with him, because he want to act too much.

  These self-determined things can be printed out on A4 paper, and it is estimated that they can go around Xiangcheng.

  Hua Mi was delighted when she heard it,
  "Okay, boss, keep going, I support you, and when something happens to you and the garrison headquarters wants to shoot you, I will come to rob your body on the execution ground."

"You?! You don't have any trust with me."
On the phone, Gong Yi yelled at Hua Mi, and asked again, "Where are you? Follow me to the material warehouse in City B to see?"

  "No, I want to be the scavenger of City B, and clean up all the garbage in City B."

  Hua Mi didn't want to join in the fun, and she couldn't enter the level 12 warehouse in public because the material warehouse was found by the garrison.

  It's boring, she'd better recycle garbage and produce materials from level 10 factories.

  Hua Mi continued to move, while recycling garbage, while opening the level 10 factory production materials.

  The small sweeping robot placed in the Xiangcheng garbage dump continued to eat garbage, and there was no way to keep up with Hua Mi's consumption.

  [Unlock Storage Level 13 (Space 13X1)]

  [Get Lucky Draw X1]

  [Remaining Lucky Draw X5]

  Because in a short period of time, there is a crazy amount of production materials, plus each harvest, it is a million oranges, Huami's Level 12 storage was successfully liquidated, and it directly soared to level 13 storage.

  She looked at the lucky draw chances that had accumulated X5 and continued to save.

  There is no way to upgrade the 13th level of storage, and the supporting facilities can't keep up. So far, the black land has only been upgraded to level 5.

  It's really not to blame Huo Jing and the others for being too slow, but the amount of work involved in repairing Hua Mi's bunker.

  But Hua Mi suddenly thought that the project was too big, so she could find some work with a small amount of manpower needed.

  Didn't she build a wall around the 2 square meters of black land last time, and also count her as a security project.

  Then next time she gets the black land, let Huo Jing's engineering team build the fence for her.

  For a few square meters of land, build a wall around it.

  As soon as this idea came to mind, a subtitle flashed up.

  [Start security scan.]

  [Complete security defense project]

  [Defense project rating: Unblock Xiang B Expressway]