109

It wasn't long before the amateur wreckers from Huami's garrison arrived, ten wreckers drove up the path, and after a while, the path was cleared.

  Everyone is very happy.

  Because they all know that if they want to take the national highway, it will take at least a week to clean up the collapsed mountain in front of them.

  The point is that the world is so big, and there are too many places that need to be garrisoned. The two cities of Xiangcheng and City B together only have such a small movable garrison. It takes a week or so here, they don't know what will happen. How much was delayed.

  This is just the first hurdle, there are many more hurdles from here to the material warehouse in City B.

  Gong Yi looked at the garrison who came to report the news, his face was full of joy.

  Then, Gong Yi silently took out the mobile phone in his pocket, and looked at the time when Hua Mi sent him a message, um~~ It was unabashedly weird, and she didn't even bother to ask him.

  "Commander?"

  The garrison at the side called Gong Yi.

  He came back to his senses, put the phone back in his pocket, and cleared his throat,
  "This wrecker team from my people, after a lot of hard work, finally used their own strength to solve the first roadblock for us. The next battle needs to be fought by ourselves, tell the brethren, cheer up, and never fail those who support us wholeheartedly."

  In the command tent, all the garrisons stood upright, stretched their bodies into a flag, and replied sonorously,

  "Yes!!!"

  The camp that had just been built was quickly closed, and everyone quickly got on the car, took the path, and bypassed The first roadblock on the national road, it is ready to go to the second roadblock to start the arduous work of clearing the roadblock.

  As Commander Gong said, the civilian wreckers sent them off with their weak strength, and they had to work harder.

  The armored convoy opened the way, and Gong Yi sat in the armored vehicle, silently looking at the amateur wreckers who had just arrived and were happily shoveling mud.

  The path has been cleared, the lane is not wide, but enough for an armored vehicle to pass.

  Seeing the armored vehicles approaching, the seven uncles and eight uncles who were widening the driveway happily lined up on both sides of the driveway, waving at the armored convoy.

  They are still waiting for the garrison to present them with awards.

  Gong Yi lowered his head and rubbed his forehead.

  This... he don't know if he don't see it, but after seeing it, he feels ashamed of himself.

  Take a look at Huami's wrecker team. The average age of each person is no less than 40 years old, and there is also a 65-year-old man.

  He was wearing a thin down jacket in autumn and winter in the south, and a raincoat made of tarpaulin. He didn't even have a professional wrecker suit.

  There is no high-level obstacle removal tool.

  There are no jacks, wreckers, or excavators.

  The only thing they had were a few shovels and ten patchwork wreckers that had passed their scrapping date.

  Although this is just a small road, how can an amateur wrecker team be faster than the garrison to clear the obstacles?