39

Hua Mi hung up Chi Chuan's phone, sat at the counter, took out a pack of spicy potatoes from the level 6 storage and ate them, wondering where to go to give the rescue team a large batch at this time  to order rescue gear.

  There is no way, this is Gong Yi's "last words", she didn't want to do it at first, but Cao Feng is not good at it now, so she has the spare power to help with these things.

  Hua Mi couldn't think of any other way out, so she just turned on her mobile phone and started surfing the Internet. There were some rescue equipment on the Internet: hand-cranked radio, compass, folding shovel, multi-functional rescue axe, safety rope, stainless steel whistle, SOS toolbox, first aid manual, PVC Raincoats, escape masks, thermal blankets, fire blankets, nursing kits, long-burning candles, emergency matches, non-slip gloves, compressed biscuits, glow sticks, and splayed rings, she only bought X52
  .

  The reason why she bought 52 was because she wanted to buy 1,000,000, but the shopping network reminded her, [exceeded the maximum purchase quantity].

  There is no other way, and Huami can only find other online stores to place orders, but in peaceful times, few people use these items, so there are very few stores selling related rescue equipment on the Internet.

  Even in other stores, the maximum quantity that can be purchased is only X100.

  Hua Mi was busy from day to night, and she only ordered a few thousand pieces of rescue equipment.

  With the road conditions in Xiangcheng, I don't know how much can be sent.

  So melancholy.

  The drizzle outside the supermarket never stopped. Outside the dark door, Huo Jing trotted into the supermarket in a raincoat.

  He said anxiously: "Miss Hua, do you have raincoats for sale? Is there any way to get a raincoat? Umbrellas are also fine."

  Hua Mi sat at the counter and looked at Huo Jing blankly. his raincoat looks too small.

  She heard Huo Jing explain again:
  "It's like this. Didn't our whole family live in a temporary rescue center? But we didn't prepare well before, and it rained all day, which has seriously affected our travel."

He said It was very helpless. Before, their whole family was planning to go to the next city, but most of the next city collapsed. Now the whole family lives in the relief center, only to find that they are not prepared anywhere.

  Even the most basic raincoat, the whole family only has one.

  Let's go out and buy it temporarily. In the entire relief center, there is not a single stall selling rain gear.

  Sometimes people are like this, the more they want something, the more they can't find it.

  It's so frustrating.

  Looking at Huo Jing, Hua Mi couldn't help but smile, "Yes, and there are many more."

  When she was shopping at a stall some time ago, she studded all the rain gear on a stall.

  As she said that, Hua Mi took out a pack of men's raincoats, a pack of women's raincoats, and three packs of children's raincoats from under the counter.

  She knew that there were many people in Huo Jing's family, but Huo Jing's small family only had Huo Jing and his wife and three children.

  "I can give you these raincoats, but you have to do some work for me."

  Huami stood up, pointing to a messy field outside the supermarket, "Help me tidy up that field, you can give me three square meters Big enough, I want it right away."