11

The man with the backpack kicked open the supermarket door that Hua Mi had just locked, walked in, and then turned around and shouted at Hua Mi: "Come in, let me see what you've been doing since something was taken from my friend's store."

  He wanted to search.

  Hua Mi curled her lips, and walked into the supermarket generously,
  "I'm going in."

  Just as the man kicked the door and entered the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket, a red triangle popped up in front of Hua Mi's eyes,

 [Lotus Shengxing Supermarket found an intrusion] , Turn on intruder scanning: 1 person, carrying controlled knives, the S-level security risk in Lotus Shengxing Supermarket has been upgraded to SS-level security risk. ]

  There have been a lot of things going on recently, Hua Mi just remembered that her supermarket has always been in the S-level security risk, and there is no protection at all.

  An intruder will upgrade the security risk to SS level.

  This is a security risk that spans a whole level.

  As Hua Mi, a foxy girl, entered the supermarket, the man in the supermarket put down his backpack and walked up to Hua Mi,

  "There are so few things in this supermarket, did you steal it? I'm going to search now."

  That look was even more wretched than the man in the leather jacket he met last night.

  It's not hard to imagine what he wants to do to Hua Mi by doing a body search.

  It's so chaotic outside, it doesn't matter what you do.

  Hua Mi stood there without moving, "No, there are only so few things in here, because..."
her hand was behind her back, five fingers opened, and a scrap of steel bar appeared in the palm of her hand.

  That's right, it was the one she picked up outside the water plant.

  Now it is finally time to realize its value as scrap.

  Just when the man's hand was about to touch her, Hua Mi tilted her head and smiled coquettishly, "I've put away  all the things in this supermarket ,because, I'm ,the, owner, of, this,shop." every word, she beat the man with a half-meter-long iron rod.

  There is no garrison here, every time Hua Mi swings out, it hits the man's head.

  The man looked tall, but he passed out without being hit a few times.

  "Hey! You just fainted."

  Before Hua Mi could warmed up, she dropped the iron rod in her hand and it flew out, but suddenly disappeared in mid-air, and flew back to the corner of the third-level storage.

  With the corner of her mouth curled, Hua Mi naturally picked up the backpack that the man put in her supermarket, flipped it over, turned the bulging backpack upside down, and emptied all the contents on the ground.  They are all brand new laptops, mobile phones, and tablets, most of which are orange brands, and there are also quite a few brands like a certain Wei, a certain Mi, a certain O, and a certain V.  

 "It turned out to be a small fortune."  

 Hua Mi naturally put all these things into storage, then took them out again, and put a few in the glass cabinet under her cash register.   Then she found a hemp rope, tied up the fainted man on the ground, dragged him out of the supermarket by his feet, and threw it into some abandoned pit that had been dug out.   Whether he is dead or alive depends on the man's fortune.