178

A man with yellow teeth fell to the ground, and the instigators around him were all shocked.

  They didn't expect that even though they were so far away from the supply warehouse in City B, there would still be a garrison there?

 It seems that there are many garrisons in the supply depot in City B.

  "Do you know why?"

  Hua Mi turned around with a smile and looked at the foul-mouthed man who stood up from the ground, "Because when you encouraged the ordinary survivors in the crowd, you were already targeted by the garrison. The reason why I won't kill you, because the professional attribute of garrison is too noble."

Too noble that they would not do anything to gain the upper hand by striking first.

  Therefore, in the previous life, the garrison died very quickly. Within a few years, there's blood of the garrison in all cities.

  In this apocalyptic world, noble people always die very quickly.

  Hua Mi didn't have the ability to deal with this in her previous life. Now that she has seen it in this life, she has a particularly good relationship with the guards under Gong Yi. Of course, she cannot just watch those guards being bullied.

  Using someone else's professional attributes and jumping up and down desperately, Hua Mi would kill every one she saw in her life.

  The foul-mouthed man stepped back and cursed unwillingly:

  "Smelly bitch, it's all because of you. Do you know who we are?"

  Hua Mi, who was walking forward step by step, stopped.

 "That's right, how can  little guys like you have the ability to stir up such a big storm? So who do you belong to?"

She had a vague answer in her heart, but she still wanted to listen to what the person on the other side had to say.

  "Our boss is Chen Hu. Do you know Chen Hu? A man with one hand covering the sky in City A. How dare you kill our people!" The foul-mouthed man thought that Hua Mi was scared, so he immediately stood up straight and shouted at Hua Mi fiercely. :

  "You're dead, you're all dead. Our boss will take revenge when he wants to, and there's no room for sand in his eyes!"

  Hua Mi nodded, "It's pretty much what I thought."

  Chen Hu sent people to rob City B by force. The supply depot failed, and it was like this. It seemed that someone had already planned this plan and was plundering it.

  She asked the foul-mouthed man again,

  "But one thing, I'm very surprised. You hired nearly 2,000 old, weak, women and children to deal with the garrison in the supply warehouse of City B. After you get the supply warehouse of City B, these 2,000 Ordinary survivors, how do you plan to solve it?"

  How can you solve it? Of course, kill.

  If you don't kill them, are you still planning to distribute supplies to the 2,000 survivors?

 The foul-mouthed man didn't say this. Of course he wasn't that stupid. If he said it, wouldn't he be seeking death?

  But he didn't say anything. Just by looking at his fierce gaze, Hua Mi had already guessed the fate of these 2,000 ordinary survivors.

  She sneered and took out a watermelon knife from her raincoat.

 "You really want to die."

  In order not to encourage ordinary survivors in the future, Hua Mi decided to do something good.