13

In order to avoid attracting the attention of the garrison, Hua Mi smiled and straightened Fang Xin's pink coat collar, turned around, got into the car, and drove away.

  Fang Xin was left standing where she was, half of her body was smashed against the car door, and it hurt terribly.

  Behind her, Qin Ziran's voice suddenly sounded, "Xinxin, is it Ah Mi who left just now?"

  Fang Xin's face full of resentment suddenly became weak and innocent, she turned around with her arms in her arms, tears streaming down her face .

  "Brother Ziran, sister, sister, she beat me up."

  Qin Ziran didn't see what was going on, he had been looking for Hua Mi in the evacuation center for several days, and he only saw Hua Mi's back today.

  Immediately, he didn't care about Fang Xin's pain, but complained,

  "Didn't I tell you, after you found her, call me immediately, and you know she is angry with me now."

  " Brother Ziran, I'm in pain"

  "Ami has now blocked my phone number, and  has also been removed from her friend list, where do you think I can find her now?" Qin Ziran didn't care whether Fang Xin was in pain or not, but just blindly got angry at Fang Xin because she did not inform him.

  She should call and tell him where Hua Mi is as soon as she sees her.

  Fang Xin looked at Qin Ziran and cried,

  "But my sister hit me, brother Ziran,  she already knew about the two of us." "

  "You told her?"

  Qin Ziran changed color suddenly, and looked at Fang Xin with a pair of eyes, extremely annoyed .

  This Fang Xin would definitely not admit it, she shook her head hastily, the tears on her face flew up from her shaking,

"Of course not, Brother Ziran, how could I tell her this? I don't know who told her, but she just said that she already knew, and she hit me." The point is, Hua Mi hit me her.

  Only then did Qin Ziran look at the half of Fang Xin's embraced arm, but he didn't step forward to comfort him, but said to Fang Xin in an orderly tone,

"Next time you see her, you will deny  about us to the death. She has no proof, maybe it's just she just lied to you."

  The matter between him and Fang Xin has been done many times, and they were well concealed before, why did Hua Mi suddenly find out now?

  Qin Ziran quickly filtered the only few insiders in his mind, but none of them were the kind of gossip.

  It is impossible for Fang Xin herself to say that, after all, she graduated from a vocational school, and now she can only rely on Huami to live a prosperous life.

  That's right, Fang Xin didn't study hard since she was a child, and she relied on Hua Mi to teach her all the way, took a vocational high school, and finally came out to find a job in sales.

  And Hua Mi is as good as Qin Ziran, both of them graduated from prestigious schools, and they both got a very good offer just after graduation.

  In the future, as long as Qin Ziran marries Hua Mi, he will have a very good future.

  At least it is much easier than marrying Fang Xin.

  So Qin Ziran knew from the very beginning that the person who was most suitable for him, the person he loved the most was Hua Mi, not Fang Xin.