90

Cao Feng looked at Hua Mi and opened his mouth, the man's balls were almost kicked by Hua Mi, are you okay?

 However, this kind of thing doesn't need to be brought up to upset Sister Hua,
  "It's okay, we will solve him, then let's end this matter now, Sister Hua is doing what is right, if there is no Sister Hua, Dr. Xin's life and property will be  Under great threat."

  After finishing speaking, Cao Feng looked at the crying woman and asked her if she agreed?

 Yu Mengmeng nodded, she doesn't care much about her husband now.

  What Hua Mi said is right, this man has treated her like this, completely disregarding her life, never leaving, is he still keeping it for the New Year?

 With her consent, Cao Feng didn't even bother to go through the formalities, so he directly announced that Hua Mi could leave.

  Anyway, the garrison is not very good at this. It used to be the job of the police. The garrison doesn't know if the procedures are correct.

  Xin Qiuru didn't expect the matter to be resolved so quickly.

  According to the previous procedures, she was only afraid that she would be suspended and punished.

  But now it is so light and light, it makes her feel unreal.

  Xin Qiuru couldn't help turning her head to look at Hua Mi, it seemed that the garrison was only for Miss Hua's sake.

  Hua Mi nodded at Cao Feng, just as she walked out of the emergency room, Yu Mengmeng chased up from behind with her belly outstretched.

  "Miss Hua, Miss Hua."

  Everyone in the relief center knows about Huami's name.

  There are not many people in Xiangcheng now. Most of the people who could escape from Xiangcheng at the beginning of the earthquake ran out.

  Those who didn't escape moved to the relief center one after another, or nearby.

  Because only in the relief center, there are three meals a day and two snacks.

  So when Cao Feng called Hua Mi "Sister Hua", Yu Mengmeng knew Hua Mi's identity.

  Hua Mi stops and looks back at Yu Mengmeng.

  ????

  Panting, she walked to Hua Mi's side, her face flushed,

  "Miss Hua, I was sorry just now."

  "Don't tell me you are sorry, the person you are really embarrassed should be Dr. Xin."

  Hua Mi waved her hand , she was not hurt anywhere.

  In her conscience, Xin Qiuru was just talking about the facts. Although the world is not good, it is far from starving to death.

  Now he is in a hurry to let his wife take the risk of having an abortion, this man doesn't know what to think.

  Seeing the flush on Yu Mengmeng's face, Hua Mi sighed, she lowered her eyes and looked at Yu Mengmeng's slightly raised stomach,
  "This environment is very unfriendly to women, but everyone is trying to find a way, no matter what it's Doctor Xin, Old Man Ke, or even Commander Gong, who are trying their best to protect you. Then you have to fight for yourselves, don't disappoint these people's hard work, and live well."

  She said a thousand words and ten thousand sincerity, because she had empathized with her , but the former Hua Mi couldn't do it either. She understand, it's the end of the world, so what kind of children are there?