Sweet Drowning Memories

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Boxer"!!

Shattering the ice cream armor of one of Strawbarry's ice cream knights, Davy exposed the vampiric entity underneath to the sun, causing it to spontaneously combust.

Davy: Tch! You aren't even trying to save your minions!

(CLANG)

Victor deflected Candy's Haki-infused balloon sword, with the bladed butt of his gun, Zody.

Candy: Why did the gunslinger lose to the swordmaster?

Candy: Because he BANGED his head!

With the extra joint in her arm, Candy curved around Victor's attempt to block. Landing a hit to the head, Candy watched Victor stumble back in a daze.

Victor: Ugh...!

Victor:(whistles)...

Candy: Hm?

Victor twirled his gun and began whistling. This helped him focus, and break out of his daze.

Victor: "Pisces Caliber"...

(BANG, BANG)

Swinging his arm as if he were punching, Victor fired two bullets that curved through the air.

Raising her balloon sword to block, Candy felt the bullets hit her weapon like two raging bulls. Even though she managed to shove the bullets away, she herself was knocked off balance.

(SWOOOSHHHH)

Brown raised his axe, but Tiga held onto it, to his dismay as the Mink landed her feet on his back and stopped him from swinging.

Brown:(struggling) Let... Go...!

Tiga:(struggling) No... You let... Go..!

With her grip on the axe only being its blade sandwiched between her palms, it inevitably slipped out of her control.

Brown accidentally smashed the street in front of him as Tiga landed behind him.

Tiga/Brown: Hmph.

The two spun around and attacked. Tiga infused her leg with haki to kick Brown's axe which bounced off.

Tiga: WHA-TA-TA-TA!

She swung at him wildly, with haki-infused fists, whilst Brown met her attacks with his axe.

(CLANG, CLANG, CLANG)

(Vrrrrrrrrr)

Finishing off the last ice cream knight, Davy raced towards Strawberry, fist spinning and ready to punch. The Princess prepared to defend herself with one hand and make more knights with the other, but she was stopped by her groin-clutching brother.

Vanilla: No... Leave our people out of it...

Strawberry:....

Strawberry:(turns to Davy) You low-life scum! I've had enough of you!

Creating a tsunami of liquid ice cream, Strawberry launched Davy J. and Victor into the air. Tiga was left trapped after the princess froze the tsunami.

Leaping into the air herself, Strawberry made a massive solid as ice, ice-cream-hammer.

Victor: "Aries Caliber"!

Turning the chamber of his gun, Victor fired a powerful shot from his Zody, that blasted him through a building and out of the hammer's way.

Davy, not having such a mobility move in the air, coated himself in armament Haki and braced for impact.