Bamboo And The Anarchists

The crew flew quickly through the sky, upon the Wicked Wench. But with their sudden sail across the ocean, the crew was left with next to no food or any other supplies.

Thus, on the next island, they saw, the crew sailed the Wicked Wench out of the sky and into port.

The island they docked at was known as Wickerisland. It was an island that housed a Marine base.

Victor:....

Davy: Let's go see if we can get yourselves a bit of food and other crap.

Davy: By the way, does anyone have any cash?

Jade holds out a bag of money and a list of things she needs.

Jade: I hope you're man enough to get everything...

Davy: What does that mean-

He reads the list.

Davy:.......

Jade: Kuhuhuhu~.

Davy:(hands it to Azriel)

Azriel:(reads list)

Azriel:?

Azriel: I wish you didn't show me this...

Everyone except for Jade left the ship. The rest of the crew scattered to get supplies. Azriel and Davy took care of Jade's list, Shin was accompanied by Ruby as he searched for parts, and Tiga went looking for a fight as Victor was busy trying to set fire to the Marine base.

Victor:(whistling)

After stealing a barrel of alcohol, Victor planned on rolling it into a marine base and blowing it up with his gun.

He picked up the barrel and turned around, only to get wacked across the face.

(WACK)

Victor: Hugh!?

Falling onto his back, the barrel, bursted after the person who smacked Victor stepped on it to pin the anarchistic pirate.

Victor: Ughhhh...

???: I knew I recognized that little tune.

(Opening Theme)

Davy and Azriel loaded the stuff they bought onto the Wicked Wench.

Davy: I'm going to look for the rest of the crew.

Azriel: It'll be faster if we both look.

Splitting up, they search for the rest of the crew. But with a gaggle of Marines in the distance, Davy J just had to see what kind of ruckus called for Marine intervention.

His money was on Tiga, however, Davy was unpleasantly surprised to find Victor in a bamboo cage, getting carried away by the Marines.

Davy: Tch!

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Surfer"!

Closing the distance, Davy spun his body as he leaped toward the cage with his arms wide out.

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Danseur"!!

Smacking two of the marines carrying the cage and chopping the bamboo in half, Davy tipped the cage over after flying into it. Yet, despite the messy plan, Davy freed Victor.

Davy: You alright?

Victor: I've been better...

Davy: Let's-