Lay Lion

(SPLASH)

The Wicked Wench splashed onto the sea, after their time on the Moon Chaser's island, The Wanted Dead pirates needed to reorientate for the island they were on was moving.

With two plates, Motz the new cook brought Tiga and Ruby food.

Motz: Please, enjoy.

Ruby:?

Tiga:(mouth waters)

Victor: I hope you made some for the rest of us...

Motz: Uh-huh, yeah yeah, it's in the kitchen. You all have hands so go get it yourself.

Motz: Anyway...

Jade:(clears throat)

Motz: Hm?

Jade:(polite smile)

Motz:....

Jade:(smiles)

Motz:....

Jade:(glares)

Motz: I-I'll bring your plate as well, my lady!

Jade: Why thank you, Mo-Mo~.

Metana: Can you bring me a plate too-

(SLAM)

Metana: How did you get him to bring you food?

Jade: He'll come to know our etiquette.

Ruby:(sigh)... It's difficult to figure out where we are without a single island as a marker...

Ruby: We'll have to wait until it's night or when we come across an island.

Davy: I see...

Ruby: Where do you want to even go?

Davy: Well... If no one has any place they want to go... There's this guy who I gotta beat up.

A shadow covers the pirate ship.

Everyone: Huh?

Looking up, the crew saw some large objects plummeting straight towards them.

Ruby/Shin/Metana: WHAAA!?!?!

Davy/Victor/Tiga: Hmph!

Tiga and Davy leap into the sky as Victor fires at the object. However, before any of them could land a hit, the object slid aside, landing beside their ship.

(SPLASH)

Davy/Tiga: Eh?

Now in the water, the crew could see the object that was falling towards them was another ship with a black flag and a lion jolly roger.

Jade: Oh?

On the ship, the crew sees a man with red hair and loose clothes look confused at the Wanted Dead pirates.

(Nemean person/ Captain of the Invincible Pirates; Leonightus "Leo" D. Riven)

 Riven)