Drop The Anchor, They Made A Mistake

(Last night....)

Victor: Hey, have you two eaten?

Marine 1: Hm? Uhm... N-No-

Victor: Then go eat. We'll keep watch.

Marine 2: Thanks. We'll be quick.

Letting the two Marines go eat, Victor and Azriel "take over" so they can update their captain.

Azriel: They are getting suspicious about the gold. And after tomorrow, I have no clue if we'll be able to make it in time for the meeting.

Davy: Did you get the safe open?

Victor: I'm going to have to blow it open. But no way I can do it unnoticed.

Davy: Huh...

Victor: What about you? Did you learn Conqorors?

Davy: Nah. I think I just need a real feel for it sadly.

Davy: We'll go tomorrow.

Azriel:(sigh)... Hopefully, we can get the key by then.

Davy: What are you talking about?

Azriel: You can't break out, Captain.

Davy: My grandfather is going to let me out.

Azriel: And if he doesn't?

Davy: Drop the anchor.

Azriel: Huh?

Davy:(chuckles)

He lying down on the floor, Davy crosses his arms behind his head and chuckles.

Davy: Azriel, instead of trying to be pretty and smart, you choose either sexy or genius.

Azriel: The hell does that mean, salmon head?!

Davy: Did you really think I let my grandfather put me in a cell without a plan? Please...

Davy: I've had to escape him before. I can do it again.

Davy: Tomorrow. At one. Drop the Wick's anchor onto the base, so it crashes straight through the ceiling of my cell.

Davy: Then we'll all ride it back to the ship.

Azriel:....

Azriel: Fine. It's a decent plan.

Davy: Hehe...

Azriel: Guess you chose genius overlooks.

Davy: Yeah- Hey! What does that mean duck wings!?

Azriel: Sawy~, I'm too dumb to know what you mean. But don't worry. I'll wear something sexy so you can tell how smart I am.

Davy:(grumbles)...

Victor:(tilts head)

(Present day)

The Wicked Wench's Anchor crashed all the way down to Davy's cell. Koby then saw his grandson stand on the anchor as the dust settled.

Davy: Sorry, gramps. But I have to go!

Grabbing the bars of the cell, Koby began to slowly bend them.

Davy: I can't leave my crewmate in Bojack's hands. You once told me...

Davy: "A man cannot claim they are strong if they can't protect what they value."

Davy: And that... "The Greatest treasures in this world are friends, family, and the memories made with them".

Koby:... You remembered that?