My Grandpa Used To Say...

(Years ago....)

A wealthy woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy with pink hair on her estate.

As she cuddled her little joy, the woman heard a commotion outside her room.

(SLAM)

A famous man in marine clothing, with faded pink hair, barged into the room, with several men trying to pull him away. The mother held her child scared.

Koby: There you are...

Ariel:!?!

After taking one look at the child, Admiral Koby bent forward 90° to bow, which slung the buttler on his back through a window.

Bulter: WHAAA-

(SHATTER)

His eyes poured tears like a waterfall as he proclaimed.

Koby: I am Admiral Koby! I am sorry my stupid son left you alone with this great responsibility!!

Koby: Just know, he does wish to be here!

Koby: Until he gets his act together, I will support you with whatever you need as I try to drag him back to you!!!

Ariel:!!

Ariel:(chuckles)

Ariel: You're a silly man. You could have just told my servants who you are instead of breaking in.

Koby: I-I'll also fix the door...

Koby:(rubs eyes)

Koby: Have you decided on a name?

Ariel:(smiles) Davy.

(Present Day)

Koby: Davy!

Grabbing Davy J. by the face, Koby dragged him away from the base, and into the forest where he pinned the Oncoming Storm to a tree.

Davy: Ugh!

Koby: Do you have any idea how worried sick your mother is!?!

Davy: No matter what I did, she would have been worried!

(SHATTER)

Davy is pushed through the tree.

(Opening Theme)

Davy: Ugghhhh... Grampa, you jerk!

Koby: You're one to talk... Now that we can talk relatively in private.

Koby: How!? How did you get a Wanted Dead bounty?!?

Davy: I found the Marine's dirty secret...

Koby:?

Explaining the base, the experiments, the Devil Fruit, and Admiral Full Metal Arnold.

Davy: So you see, it isn't my fault!

Koby: Arnold....? That doesn't sound like him....

Davy: Are you two close?

Koby: I've met him a few times. Never gave me any reason to suspect that.

Davy: Well he's a jackass, and I'm going to take him out next time I see him.

Davy: Speaking of jackasses... The reason I'm here is that I came across these "Bounty Pirates".