Control Vs Flow; Act 2

Victor: Sing your prayers.

Aiming his new guitar rifle, Victor opened fire on Sora, now exceeding her rate of fire and landing several shots.

Sora: Hugh?! Agh!

It was only thanks to the still-smokey area and Victor's inexperience with the new weapon that he didn't immediately shoot her down.

Omar: Tch!

Seeing Sora in trouble, Omar prepared to finish Tiga off.

Omar: Alright, enough games it's time to end-

Omar: This...?

As the smoke faded, Omar watched Tiga lift the metal ball off her foot.

Tiga: Rrrrrrr!!

Omar: That ball is supposed to weigh two tons! How are you-

Charging the ball with her Electro, Tiga threw the iron ball back at Omar, immediately getting shocked, he fell to the ground.

Omar:(grunts)

Tiga's foot was clearly broken, however, standing on one foot was no issue.

Tiga: Grrrr... No one traps me and gets away with it!!

Shin, after giving Victor a new edge, rushes across the battlefield once more, to help Azriel protect Ruby with his homemade bombs.

Shin: A-Are you okay, Ruby?

Ruby:!

Ruby:... Y-yeah. I'll be fine.

Shin: Hmph!

On the other side of the island, after tossing Davy towards the ocean, Bojack turned around due to the loud explosions. He saw the smoke.

Bojack: What the hell is going on over there?

(Brrrrrrrrrr)

Bojack: What now?

Glancing back at the ocean, what Bojack believed was some kind of motor vessel was instead, Davy J. gliding atop the surface of the water, by rotating his hands and feet fast enough to prevent submergeion.

Bojack:!?!

Davy: Come on in! The water is fine!!

Bojack: Tch...

Devil Fruit users are shunned by the sea, thus giving them a weakness to water if submerged. However, there is a loophole. Devil Fruit users must have at least their bodies covered in water for them to lose their strength.

Bojack: "Control Air; Walkable!"

He dashes across the air to get closer to Davy, who flows toward Bojack.

Bojack: No more games twirp! All I need is one touch and I'll turn you to mush!!

Davy: Hah! You'll have to get in the water if you want a piece of me.

Davy: But don't worry, I'll bring it to you!

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Drifter"!!

With a sudden turn, Davy splashes water toward Bojack who quickly raises a wall of air to block the attack.

Davy: What? Scared of a little water? What, are you made of sugar?

Bojack: "Control air; hurricane"!!

Tossing a tornado toward Bojack, Davy sped away, and back around, but the Bounty Captain generated more tornadoes, limiting Davy's movement options.

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Fire-Fighter"!!