Sweet Drowning Memories: Act 3

(Years ago....)

A young beautiful blond woman was sitting under a tree, whistling a lovely little tune as she knitted up holes in a shirt for her little brother.

Her whistling made the baby birds chirp and burp with melodic mirth.

But her whistling stopped when she saw a seven-year-old Victor being dragged towards her by a Marine who held him by his arm.

The Angry Marine shoved Victor towards her older sister, who immediately picked him up and hugged the boy, dusting him off like a worried mother.

Marine: Keep! That! Boy! At! In line!

Marine: I don't want to see him anywhere without your supervision!

Sister: You can't just shove him around! He doesn't respond well to aggression!

Marine: And I don't respond well with kids who steal guns and fire off randomly!

Victor:(tilts head) I was shooting bugs and rodents.

Marine: It was still in public! I should have you arrested!

Sister: Sir, my brother is a very special boy. He thinks differently from you or me.

Sister: I apologize for his actions. So, please let's leave things as they are...

Sister: He has a knack for sharpshooting, so I'm sure he'll grow up to be a great Marine and make it up

Marine: That's enough. This is the last time I save his sorry ass. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Sister: Of course... Thank you.

Marine:(scoffs)

They walk away.

Sister: Victor... Please don't do anything to make the Marines mad.

Victor: Why?

Sister: Because... You're going to do great things in the future. And you can't do those things behind bars.

Victor:(tilts head) Great things?

Sister: Yes. Fantastic things.

Hugging her brother, she begins whistling his favorite tune.

(Present day)

Victor:(whistling)

(BANG, BANG)

Covered in the ash of fallen vampires, Victor opens a secret hatch meant for the royal family to escape out from.

(Opening theme)

Running through the castle, Tiga searched for her opponents.

Tiga:(sniff, sniff)

She had their scent, so all she had to do was follow it. And if a wall got in the way.

(CRASH)

Tiga punched through it.

Her recklessness did not go unnoticed. As she busted into the entrance hall of the castle, Tiga came across Brown and Candy.

Brown: There was a door two feet from that wall you busted down!!

Tiga:(looks at door)

Tiga: Doors open, walls don't stupid.