Chapter 3 An Bin Road

As soon as he showed his real body, he was quickly caught. Fans apologized and offered condolences, and even the number one comment in the city became popular, embarrassing and embarrassing.

"This stinky fortune teller!" Huo Binghai yelled, "How dare he reply!"

The number one youngest in the city is his Weibo account. At this time, he was sitting in a running Mercedes-Benz, and the friend who was driving next to him heard the whole process, and seeing Huo Binghai's distraught look, he couldn't help laughing:

"Brother, forget it, it's useless for you to scold anyone here. After all, you want to get involved? Besides, if you didn't call you Grandpa just now, no one can do anything to you."

Although Huo Binghai was arrogant, he was very trustworthy: "That won't work. If I dare to play, I have to afford it."

His friend's name is Zhang Zhe, and both of them have small assets. They were going to drive to a neighboring city to do some business, but there was such a small episode on the way. After getting a general idea, I found it quite interesting.

These days, even fortune tellers have fans. Does the so-called metaphysics really exist?

He wanted to say something, but his eyes squinted and he quickly reminded Huo Binghai: "The screen of your phone is on again. Check to see if it's Weibo. What did he say?"

Huo Binghai said, "You are more active than me."

As he spoke, he clicked on Weibo and found another reply.

Brother Bai's fortune-telling: Friendly reminder, don't take Anbin Road when traveling.

Huo Binghai snorted, and read it to Zhang Zhe casually: "Look, this is all a mess. I never said that I would take the Anbin Road. Even if I lose the bet, I still think he is a liar, playing tricks."

Zhang Zhe was stunned when he heard this: "The road in front of us is called Anbin Road!"

Huo Binghai immediately wanted to say, "Go ahead, I want to show him", but when he looked at the road sign ahead, his throat seemed to be blocked by something, and he murmured for a while. It's not said out loud.

The two looked at each other, Zhang Zhe hesitated for a moment, turned the steering wheel, and chose a slightly further road beside him. There were not many people at this time. When he turned the corner, he saw two pedestrians behind him intending to move forward. He leaned out the window to remind them He said: "Hey, buddy, that road seems...it seems impossible to walk."

One of them said strangely: "I came from that way in the morning. I can walk."

Zhang Zhe was at a loss for words - after all, even he himself was not sure whether what he said was true. When the two pedestrians saw this, they ignored him and left.

Zhang Zhe drove absentmindedly, and even Huo Binghai stopped talking. They all felt vaguely uneasy - after all, Brother Bai on the other end of Weibo who was doing fortune-telling had absolutely no way of knowing who they were and what they were going to do, but the other party could actually tell them The three words "Anbin Road" itself are a very scary thing to think about.

After a while, the real-time news in the car rang: "Just now, an oil tanker explosion occurred on Anbin Road in S City. The driver died on the spot. Two pedestrians were severely burned and have been sent to the hospital for rescue... "

Zhang Zhe suddenly stopped the car and looked at each other with Huo Binghai. Neither of them spoke for a while.

After a while, Huo Binghai raised his hand tremblingly, and wiped his forehead—the cold sweat with one hand.