Chapter 98 A madman kills someone

Gao Xiang talked nonsense, but the movements of his hands never stopped, and the stick was heavier every time. Zhang Chen screamed while dodging, and soon his face was covered with blood, and he couldn't see the specific injury. But looking at Gao Xiang's posture, it seemed as if he was going to be beaten to death.

Lu Xiaoting screamed and went up to beat Gao Xiang's hand desperately, hoping that he would stop beating Zhang Chen, but her strength was limited and everything she did was futile, and Gao Xiang threw her to the side.

"You lunatic!" Zhang Chen gave up after resisting to no avail, shouting breathlessly.

At this moment, the entire land beneath his feet began to shake faintly, and the sky and earth suddenly darkened.

The coffin that had been quietly parked in place suddenly made a rattling sound, and the soil on the ground near it gradually softened, floating up and down like water waves, swallowing the coffin bit by bit.

The fluctuation is centered on the original position of the coffin, and after devouring the coffin, it continues to spread outward, giving people the illusion of standing on the waves... No, not only people, but also nearby flowers, trees, rocks, and even far away Every building was slightly swaying up and down with this rhythm, and it looked even more weird in the unclear light.

The most terrifying thing is that Zhang Chen and Lu Xiaoting found that their own bodies were sinking like the coffin!

Zhang Chen's first thought was that Gao Xiang was playing tricks, but when he turned his head and saw the same horrified expression on Gao Xiang's face, he realized that everything was beyond everyone's imagination.

Gao Xiang dropped the stick, squatted down with his head in his hands, and shouted: "Help! Help!"

Zhang Chen: "..."

This fucking is a complete psycho!

But now he doesn't have time to pay attention to whether Gao Xiang is really crazy or pretending to be crazy. If he is swept down by this weird soil, his end will definitely be much more miserable than being drowned in water. But there was no point of support at all around. It seemed that countless hands emerged from the ground, tightly grabbing their bodies and dragging them down. The vibration on the ground became more and more intense, and a huge black monster emerged from the ground not far away. When I came out, I could only see it getting higher and higher, but I couldn't identify what it was.

One side is devouring, the other side is growing.

At this moment, a strong wind suddenly came, and a soft shout suddenly came:

"I serve the mighty heaven and wield gods to slay ghosts. Make light become light and darkness become darkness. Follow my order, Liu Ding Liu Jia, kill!"

Following that command, a sword shocked the sun and the moon, and came suddenly like a stream of light. It was so powerful that it seemed to swallow up the sky and destroy the earth. In an instant, the surrounding airflow was swept up by this powerful force, the wind and clouds moved, and the heaven and earth were shaken.

The land that was originally undulating and swallowing was oppressed by this force, and it suddenly became stagnant for a moment.

It was Xia Xianning who made the move. After he used coercion to force the swallowing of the soil to stop, he made a second move, slashing down with a sword. During the surge of magic power, the soil on the ground flew up and turned into thousands of sharp blades, heading towards The huge thing growing out of the ground in front of him sliced ​​past.

When Xia Xianning made a move, Luo Yingbai didn't need to bother, he simply had a good time and stood a little closer with arms folded, wanting to see what was growing out of the soil. The world was shaking, sand and stones were flying everywhere, but Luo Yingbai's body did not even have any hem of his clothes. It was obvious that a barrier had been set up.